Chapter 19 -Detention! Or not?

(wtf is this title? I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything) 

I woke up the next morning with Jungkook by my side and I got scared for a moment. At first, I was confused on how he is here but memories flowed in my head shortly after. I realized that school started in 15 minutes and I still haven't done my homework from yesterday. Surely, the teacher would understand that I was sick...right?

I gently shook jungkook and he turnt to the side.

"Eomma, just 5 more minutes." he murmured 

I giggled and started punching his arm.

"Wake up dumb head! School is about to start!" I yelled

He groaned, got up, and fixed his hair. He looked like a really sleepy jungkook but managed to speed things up for the sake of time. I tried to do the same but ended up brushing my hair with my toothbrush and drinking dirty sink water from yesterday. I look so stupid compared to him. 

After I put on my shoes, we ran like no tomorrow. Right after Jungkook and I walked in the school, the bell rang for class. 

"Safe!" we said, giving each other a high-five

I sat down at my seat and turned to my left. Aww, Yoongi is back. And-WHAT? 

He changed his hair color t-to...BLUE...my favorite color

(who else LOVES blue haired suga?) 

I LOVE HIS HAIRRRRRRRR! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

I tapped on Yoongi's shoulder and told him my opinion about his hair and that I absolutely LOVED it. He gave me a heart meaning "thank you" and continued smiling. I turned to Jungkook and he is busy talking with Namjoon. 

The teacher walked in and we all shut our mouths. Well, here goes nothing. 

.

.

.

At lunch, I walked to the nurse to tell her I was getting well. She seems really happy and relieved. As soon as I walked out, Jungkook was there outside the door. 

"Are you still sick or something?" I asked

"No, I came with you so you won't get hurt anymore. You'll never know if Eunji popped up behind you and do something else." he answered, choking on every word

Aww, he's worried for me :) 

We walked back to the lunchroom and sat down. Right before you know it, someone did pop up behind us. Someone who smells like perfume. 

"Jungkookie, please give me one more chance. I broke up with Rowoon, I swear! I told him I like you better. Can we be happy like we once did?" she said holding his arm

He took a deep breath and pulled away. 

"NO! I had enough" 

She looked really hurt and stared at the floor

"It's because of y/n isn't it? She's not even pretty, she so ugly that even the devil is scared of her" she mumbled under her breath

There was a really awkward silence for about 30 seconds. Then Jungkook lifted up his hand and slapped that bitch right across her face. 

Everyone, and I mean everyone, stopped what they were doing and stared at us. I felt my face flush with embarrassment while people looked at us with their mouths wide open. 

"Lee Eunji, you did enough to her! Leave her alone!" he said, grabbing my wrist and running away

I followed him to the 2nd floor and we sat in the hallway. 

"Y/n, don't listen to them. They are so stupid" Jungkook said

I sighed and mouthed "I know"

We chilled for 15 minutes and after bell rang again for class, we sprinted back to the classroom. Sure everyone were staring at us, but I am so lucky that Jungkook is the Kingka of the school and not some random student. He would have gotten detention FOR SURE by now. 

Oh my god...I have one thousand reads on this story! HOW? I swear I had 800 last week! I can't thank you guys enough! My suga fanfiction I made last month is also blowing up like crazy! I never knew I would have gone this far and I really appreciate all the support I am getting. By the way, I reread my story and found tons of errors so I corrected them all. I was just trying to make the story better. Once again, thank you so much.