Chapter 28 -First Kiss

It was Sunday and today was the day you are going to hangout with Jungkook. The next day is also the day your brother is visiting. It was a win-win situation and you couldn't wait.

"So, what's today's plan?" I asked

"Let's go shopping first. Then we can go around trying different foods. If you're still hungry, we can order soup. After lunch, we can go to the beach and look for stuff. The last event is a surprise so i'm not going to say it yet." Jungkook listed while tapping buttons on his phone

I could already tell it's going to be an awesome day. Jungkook called his driver and a black car pulled up around the corner. He has a personal driver? Wow!

"I never knew you had a personal driver. Why don't you use it more often?"

"It's expensive but I figured it's going to be handy for today"

I brought my own money this time because he always pays for my stuff and I find it rude to show up broke.
I sat in the car and we were headed for the mall

We went inside about 15 stores and picked out lots of stuff. I got cute tops, jeans, shorts, and a few summer dresses not too short but not too long. I also got a pair of flip-flops because mine's are too small for me.

Then we put the bags in the car and went back. I see what Jungkook meant by "handy".

There were many food places in the mall and we decided to try a little something from each booth. I didn't notice my lamb skewer was dipped in hot sauce and ordered a bottle of water.
After going to every place, we headed back to the car and started going to the beach.

"Jungkook, I don't want to get sand in my shoes" I told him

"Didn't you buy flip-flops? Just wear that"

"Oh yeah. Whoops"

When we arrived, I quickly changed and took a deep breath. I inhaled a salty scent I smell every time I go to the beach. I looked at Jungkook and he had on blue sandals. We were both wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

In we go, walking on the hot sand. We find many kinds of shells and put them in our pockets. There were many broken and old ones but we found some very beautiful and shiny ones too.

After mopping around on the sand, we head for the ocean. I stepped in the very cold water and walked till the water touched my knees. Jungkook stood beside me and jumped, causing a small amount of water flying and splashed my leg. I tried to do the same but he ran away. I was so focused on getting revenge, that I didn't realize a big wave heading towards me. I tried to escape and managed to get away just in time.

"Y/n, look. Let's go rock hopping"

I looked to my right and saw a big line of rocks leading towards the ocean. We started running and stepped on the first rock. Further and further we go until we approached the last one. It was a really big jump and if I miss, I could slip and fall in the water. Jungkook somehow made it and told me to just jump.

"I can't. I'm scared." I said

He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. I jump as far as I can and I landed on the rock. I sat down and the water touched my legs. Jungkook did the same and we sat together. Enjoying the sight and the winds of the beach, I also took a picture so I can show Taehyung tomorrow.

*Time Skip*

After we washed of the sand and salt off our legs, we went back in the car and started moving.

"Hey, whats the surprise?" I asked

"You'll see when we get there. Just sleep and I'll call you when we arrive" Jungkook said, with his eyes closed

I nodded and closed my eyes too
---
"Wake up y/n, we're here. But don't open your eyes" I hear

My eyes remain closed as he guided me out the car

"Don't open them until I tell you to"

I nodded and he led me somewhere. I was scared but excited.

"Okay you can look now"

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful ferris wheel I have seen. I gave Jungkook a hug and thanked him for a wonderful time. It was the perfect way to end the day.

As we got on a red cart, the gate was secured and up we went.

I took another picture and started admiring the view. I hugged Jungkook's arm, showing how thankful I was. He put the arm around my shoulders and I enjoyed the ride.

About half-way, he tapped me and I looked at him

"Wanna make a bet?"

"Sure idiot. What do you want?" I said, trying not to sound scared

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. Loser has to give winner a kiss"

What! I already agreed so there's so turning back. What did you do y/n?

"O-okay. Out of 3?" I stuttered

He nodded and counted

"3....2....1" 

We played a few rounds but then...I lost 

"You lost"

My eyes widen as I looked at his lips 

"Rules are rules..." he said

Jungkook looked at me causing me to feel really nervous. I never kissed anyone before and definitely not expecting my first kiss with him. 
I took a deep breath and softly pressed my lips against his. He kissed back gently knowing he was my first. 

He let me rest on his shoulder until the ride was done. The ride home was very fast and I gave the driver a tip for driving us around. I grabbed my bags and got out of the car. The car drove away which left Jungkook and I alone on the sidewalk.

"Thank you for this amazing day. I will never forget it" I said

"It's okay. I enjoyed it a little too much myself"

We said our goodbyes and I headed home. What has this day come to?

When I got home, I stared at my ceiling and thought about this day. Especially the Ferris wheel part. 

*ding*

are u asleep yet?

no. but go to sleep earlier ok? school is tmr

okay. you too

gn

gn.ily

wat

i love yogurt

.

.

too lazy to proofread. ignore all errors.