Chick-Lit/Romance

Airhead Series

Type: Series/Trilogy

Level: YA

Author: Meg Cabot

My rating: 3/5

Summary:  Em Watts was just your average overachieving brainiac...until disaster struck. Now instead of judging her by her grades, people are judging her by her looks...and she's stuck in a nightmare life she never wanted. Where can you hide when everyone knows your name?

-------------------------

All-American Girl

Type: Series

Level: YA

Author: Meg Cabot

My rating: 4/5

Summary: Sam thought things couldn't get worse when the President's hot son turned out to be in her art class. Then she sort of accidentally stopped an assassination attempt on his dad. Now she's an All American hero. Sam just wants things to go back to normal...and to go out with David without the Secret Service tagging along.

-----------------------

The Princess Diaries

Type: Series

Level: YA

Author: Meg Cabot

My rating: 5/5

Summary:  All she ever wanted was for her best friend's brother to notice she was alive-and to pass freshman Algebra. But now that her dad's told her she's heir to the throne of the country of Genovia (and that her horrible Grandmére is going to be giving her princess lessons every day after school) Mia Thermopolis has enough problems to fill a lifetime of diaries...

----------------------------

Entwined

Type: Standalone

Level: YA

Author: Heather Dixon

My rating: 5/5

Summary: Just when Azalea should feel that everything is before her—beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing—it's taken away. All of it. And Azalea is trapped. The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. So he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest, but there is a cost. The Keeper likes to keep things. Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.  

----------------------------

Blonde Ops

Type: Standalone

Level: YA

Authors: Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman

My rating: 3/5

Summary: Expelled from yet another boarding school for hacking, sixteen-year-old Rebecca "Bec" Jackson is shipped off to Rome to intern for Parker Phillips, the editor-in-chief of one of the world's top fashion magazines. But when a mysterious accident lands Parker in a coma, former supermodel and notorious drama queen Candace Worthington takes the reins of the magazine. The First Lady is in Rome for a cover shoot, and all hands are on deck to make sure her visit goes smoothly.