Part 17 MMM

A/N:
Mmm yep I'm kinda alive. I did this at school, so sorry about how bad and short it is. Enjoy?

Error grumbled as the voices started speaking at once, the sound just a jumble of nonsense. The ones that stood out most were to forgive the Star Sanses and ask for more info. Probably for the best. He still snarled at them, his voice glitching more than usual. After all, he didn't know if he could trust them or not.

     "s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊, w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑, a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐ e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆?"

Blue and Dream slightly stepped back upon hearing his glitchy voice, but Ink, being the emotionless and soulless being he once was, seemed only slightly unfazed as he stood there.

     "Uh... So the thing is, Error Gaster created a soul for me in his lab, in return for the power to control someone for good temporarily. I had agreed, because I just wanted to feel... Alive again. And besides, what damage could a few seconds of that power do?"

Error grumbled more. "e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑v̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿"

Ink winced a bit. "I'm not done talking yet. Anyways, it was done. I got my soul, he got that power for one minute after I managed to convince the author. How stupid I was to forget that he could control ME. And make ME have the author give him that ability much longer. He also got into the authors old files of deleted books and gained a lot of HATE for experiments. He later on made me call the Star Sanses, where they were fooled by 'me' and controlled by Error Gaster also. I never meant for any of this to happen, trust me! And that's all the info I have. He said nothing else."

     Error raised an "eyebrow". "n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿ e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑?"

     Ink nodded. "Nothing else."

     Error calmed down, the glitch in his voice nearly vanishing. "Was there something else you wanted, Squid?"

     Ink seemed hesitant for a moment before speaking up.

"I was wondering if the three of us could stay at the castle with you guys."