[O he ded 21]

-Le back at de castle where sad stuff is happenin- (yea, I don't have much motivation rn XD)

       Killer stood there, shaking as he coughed up blood. His eyes held fear- the first emotion he felt in years, and everyone stood in shock of what had happened. His eyes scanned the group around him, before dulling as he fell back.

     Horror rushed to catch Killer as he fell to the ground, already dusting from the many broken bones the bones had given him. "God damn it, Killer! Why didn't you move?! Stay with me, look at me! Don't leave... Not yet!" Horror, despite trying to not show his feelings, felt tears start pouring out of his eyesockets like Niagara Falls. (Ah, noice waterfalls) "Don't let FEAR be the first emotion you felt in a long while, please, I don't want you to be scared..."

     Killer looked like he was holding back a sob as he looked Horror in the eye. He couldn't take it; the thought of never seeing Horror, the one he liked most, or the rest of the group ever again. The thought of death; so silent and lonely. Or the thought of him going to hell. His shaking increased as he began to sob and wail hysterically, reaching out to Horror and clutching onto his jacket as if it would stop his dusting and fix everything. "H-Horror I... I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I'M NOT READY! T-There's so much I haven't done! I DON'T WANT TO GO! I-It hurts... I hate these feelings... I want things to be normal again... T-That Error Gaster... I was tracking him... With magic.. From our l-last encou... encounter. He wants Error again- No, he wants this whole multiverse... Please, get rid of him him.. Don't let him hurt Error anymore... If not for me, for us..." He finished with a whisper, gripping onto Horrors jacket for dear life as he tried to not fade. "I-it's cold... I don't wanna die... It's lonely..."

     Horror's eyes widened upon hearing this as he shook Killer a bit. "N-No! Wait, don't go yet! I-I-" Killer just gave him a small grin. "Maybe we'll be able to chase eachother around the castle again... Just like old times..." His hand dropped from Horrors jacket as his head fell back, his eyelights back to their normal empty look. He went completely limp as he dusted completely, not even allowing Horror to finish his sentence. Horror shook, trying to hold back his sobs. "I-I really liked you... Maybe it was love..." He finally broke, gripping onto the dusty sweater, screaming - wailing for him to come back. Though he, and everyone else knew, it wouldn't work. That Killer - One of the most mature, yet playful of the group - Was gone.

     The other members laid a hand - or tentacle - on Horror to try to reassure him, but it only brought Horror back to choked sobs. He tied the jacket around his waist and gripped his axe, an insane look on his face as he turned to the others.

"I will kill him. Make him s u f f e r  for taking my Killer away from me."