It's My Hair

Twins age: 5

Mommy still thinks I'm a girl, witch I'm not. But Daddy knows I'm a boy. Today is going to be a big day. I'm going to ask my parents to cut my hair before kindergarten.

"Mommy, Daddy," I said.

"Yes Dipper." Mommy said. We decided if she wouldn't call me Tyrone she would call me Dipper.

"I want boy hair and clothes." I said.

"Who do you think you are, a fag?" Mommy said.

"What's a fag?" I asked.

"You will dress like the girl you are!" Mommy yelled. I started crying and ran to my room.

"What's wrong bro-bro?" Mabel asked.

"Mommy won't let me get boy hair!" I wailed. Mabel's face looked like she had just discovered the first dinosaur.

"I could give you boy hair." Mabel said.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Oh come on! It'll be fun!" She said.

"Ok!" I said sitting up. Mabel sat behind me with a pair of scissors and started cutting my hair. It took a wile and it ticked when the hair fell on my knees. When she finished she handed me a mirror.

"So, what do you think?" Mabel asked. My hair was a mess but now I don't feel forced to be a girl.

"I love it!" I said grinning. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called. Daddy walked in with a bunch of shopping bags and froze when he saw me.

"Do you like it?" Mabel asked. "I did it myself."

"Yeah, actually." Daddy said. I looked down at his shopping bags. "Oh, Dipper these are for you." He said handing me the shopping bags.

"Aw, why does Dipper get stuff?" Mabel whined. I looked inside and my face lit up.

"Boy clothes!" I shouted pulling out a pair of jeans. I ran up and hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy!"