Picture Day

A/N: I made this out of an attempt to get over my writers block, so it's not that original. I took the picture day seen from Weirdmageddon: Escape from Reality  and added to it. Sorry, I'll try better next time.  

3rd person POV

Dipper sat outside, waiting for him to get called up for his picture. It was freezing outside, and the metal chairs didn't help. 

"Darn allergies." he said sniffling. Despite all this Mabel looked like he was having the time of her life. She was grinning from ear to ear, and as slapping on another slap bracelet. 

"Boom! A million slap bracelets! I'm gonna have the beat photo ever! And how d'you like my new pigtails?!" She was so enthusiastic, what happened next was utterly cruel. One of the popular girls walked by saying, 

"Have fun, brat." as she put gum in Mabel's hair. Mabel's eyes filled with tears, as she turned to Dipper and said,

"Dipper, what to do?"

Dipper's POV

When my sister is upset, I would do anything to help her, because of all shes done for me, but when she turned to me with misty eyes asking,

"Dipper, what do I do?" I froze. Mabel talked about this day for months, and now something was wrong, and all I could do was stutter. All of a sudden, she ran off sobbing. Of coarse, I ran after her, but before I could catch her, she disappeared. Even if I found her, what would I do? I passed an old dumpster, and saw a razor on the ground next to it. Of corse! I went to go find Mabel, when I realised, I could cut my hair with this, and wear a hat under it, and my mom wouldn't know! Without thinking, I took the razor to my head, and cut what probably looked like the worst haircut ever. Well, time to go find my sister, I throught as I put my hat back on.