006

I was patting Holy when I feel a presence behind me. It was Hoseok when I turn around.

"Eo, Hoseok-ah."I greeted him.

he just smiled, standing beside me."Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Ermm, I have a company dinner this weekend and I was thinking if you could go with me?"

"ME?why me?"I asked. Baffled by his invitation.

"Keunyang..Cause I think you might be a very comfortable partner..So..."

"Well, I'm free this weekend...So I don't mind giving you accompany."

"Great, so I'll pick you up in the afternoon and we'll dress you up. Don't worry. It's on me" he said then leave.

Well, that was a quick yet shameless offer. I continued feeding Holy and watch him eat.

As I entered the living room, the seven of them were watching Netflix.I decided to squish in too between Namjoon and Hoseok. Luckily, Im, just a small little bean and I can fit in between the two. I'm proud.

As we were watching, my phone rings. It was Sojin calling.

"Hey,"I answered.

"Hey, sorry for disturbing you this late but do you remember the seminar that I was supposed to go this week?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"I can't go."

"whatt?why?"We couldn't miss this opportunity to widen our clinic and made people recognize our clinic. It's a great opportunity.

"I know, my hubby's grandma is sick and he decided to visit tomorrow. I don't think I can make it for the seminar this Wednesday."I sighed.

"It's okay. I'll go for you."

"What about our clinic?"She's right.

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out," I said, glancing at the seven dude watching tv and my eyes fall on Jin.

"Wait, I know who can help. Gotta go..have a safe trip."I ended the call and went to Jin oppa.

"Jin oppa, I need your help."

The next day, I went to work as usual and since it's Monday. all of the staff are somehow lethargic. I also have to postponed my appointment with Jae Hee's grandma because I have to settle few things first. I clapped my hands together and instructed for all of them to go to the meeting room. They all groaned as they knew if I were to call for a meeting, it means something is not right. But that is not the case today.

"Before I start, the meeting. I want all of you to look at me first" They looked at me in unison.

'The reason for this so-called meeting is to let you guys know that the clinic will be closed for a week starting from tomorrow." They all looked at me happily. They look so excited because we never close the clinic except for weekend and public holidays ever since the clinic open.

"For real?" Seungkwan who looked the moodiest before exclaimed.

I nodded before I continued my talking. " Miss Sojin is in Busan right now and I am the only who is available now and I cannot do two things at the same time. The seminar is this Wednesday, by hook or by crook. I have to go to a seminar." The nodded understandingly.

"Do you need any help, doc?" Jihye asked as she was ready to jot something in her diary.

"About that, the seminar is in Jeju. It would be great if you guys were there to attend the seminar too. It will surely help you guys to know the vet field better. I meant, what's the purpose of your nursing degree anyway if you don't grab this opportunity. Am I right, Seungkwan -ssi?" I looked at him as he was a bit disappointed with my suggestion.