001

Here I am again , watching him as he move his finger with the song and he was too immersed in the song that he was playing.Yet he still look beautiful when he was focused.I would spend my time and my money watching him and his member at this cafe.They were the band members that were paid to perform at this elegant cafe.The reason why I called this cafe elegant was because the atmosphere that this group make me feels and how he can make me fall in love at first sight when i first came to this cafe.

*flashback*

"Alright , alright I'll be back at 10 sharp , okay.Dont worry.Yah!!dont try to sound like a mom and dont try to be one , arasso?"I ended the call and went inside my friend favorite cafe to get her favourite chocolate moist cake.As soon as I went inside the cafe , a beautiful yet soothing music greeted me.

(plays bts "just one day")

As i turn my head towards the music , my eyes fells on this beautiful creature who was playing a keyboard.I moved my eyes to his fingers that was taping the keyboard softly , calmly.with his eyes closed , he let himself falls into the music.He was rapping.He was really good.indeed.that was how i fell in love with him.I don't know why , the others look way better than him , still he 's the one that I choose from the beginning.

*end of flashback*

before it was my friend favourite places to chill and to go.But ever since I 'met' him.It became my favourite place.After work or when Im on a leave , I would come here just to watch them perform.More like watch him perform.His music heals me and kills me at the same time.If the owner were to close this cafe one day ,Im gonna kill myself and send myself to hell , of course.

they were done with their third song and my phone buzzed marking a message came.

pabo Jae Hee : yah!! Han Yoora!eodiya.. .T.T

Me: Wae!!!gijibe.im busy.

pabo Jae hee:im scared.I was watching the tv and then i heard a sound on the second floor.

here is the thing with my housemate. she's a freaking scaredy-cat.she hates anything that scares her and she gets scared easily.she doesnt like it when someone jump behind her or scared her from the back.she'll hit them immediately.why i know?because im always the one who gets slapped by her.

me:it was just the mouse or the neighbours cat who was strolling on our roof.it's mating season.dont you know?

pabo jae hee:aa molla..ppalli-wa!!na museowo.. T.T

me:aishh..jinjjaa.!!!Ask your boyfriend to come and accompany you.

pabo jae hee : aishh..whatever.where are you?i'll come to you then.

I smiled and send her my current selfie with cafe's name as the background.she 'll know it by a second because this is her favourite cafe too and the place she met  her fiance.

To my realisation , bangtan has ended their performance and was taking a break.I silently snapped his picture who was drinking a water.There's a sweat around his neck and I have the urge to wipe them with my bare hands.Yupp..you read them right.not with a towel.Few minutes later Jae Hee came with her sulky face and a pouting lips.And took a seat in front of me.

"since when did this place has became your favourite place?"she question and callls the waiter to order her drink.

"since last year.and since you ask me to by your favourite chocolate moist cake." i rolled my eyes to her and groaned as if she was the reason why im stucked at this place and happens to fall in love with him.

"dont you have patients today?"she asked me while waiting for her drinks..

"nah...there's no pet today and i feel like giving myself a rest.Just for today , at least."