008

I woke up feeling dizzy and my stomach feels weird. I loosen my muscle from the pain that I had for sleeping like a tractor. I fix my messy hair and rub my eyes to remove my sleepiness. Just then I realized I was not in my own room but in someone else's room. I couldn't recall what was happening last night when I drink with Yoongi and Hoseok.

This room is clean and tidy and everything is well organized. I look at my phone to look at the time. 9.30 am. I have an appointment with Jihye grandma at 2. I still have time to clean myself and cook myself some hangover soup. I curse myself for drinking again. I am not a heavy drinker. I only drink when there is a gathering with school friends or a special occasion. I hate myself for having zero tolerance for alcohol.

The door swung open and wakes me from my own thoughts.

"Our baby is awake." It was Hoseok. he made a cute sound while saying our baby. I look at him in disgust.

"the hell. since when I'm your baby." I said looking at myself. I'm still in my work outfit. He really didn't help me clean up huh.

"Is this your room?" I asked as I scanned the room again.

"Yuppie..nice isn't. clean and clear." he brags.

I scoffed and stand up from the bed. I walk around the room to see his stuff. When I turn around to face him, he was already in front of me. I quickly covered my mouth with my left hand as he was too close to me.

"You're too close," I said in between my mouth.

" I know, I'm just trying to fix your hair. I don't like messy. There, I fix your hair." He said, smiling while fixing my hair.

He took a step further and put his hand in his pocket. Satisfied with what he did.

" Can I borrow your kitchen? I need to make hangover soup. I'm still dizzy from last night."

" You know, when you drink a bottle a soju last night, I thought you're such a good drinker. But I judge too fast. I wish I record you last night."

Hoseok laughed while looking up as if he was imagining last night 'chaos' that I made.
" Just give me your kitchen please!!" I yelled.

"Okay! Okay! Chill.. clean up yourself first. I bought you a toothbrush just now. You can use my toilet and yea my toothpaste."  After that, he walked out and close the door behind him.

I sighed and went into the bathroom and clean myself quickly.

Hoseok room is located on the first floor while the other room is upstairs. That's why he has a bathroom in his room.

I stepped out of Hoseok room and look around. The house seems so quiet. 'Is everyone still sleeping?'

"If you are wondering where are they, they only woke up when Jin hyung woke up. Jin hyung is still sleeping. So, yeah." Hoseok said as if he read my mind.

"Great!! I can help Jin oppa to cook breakfast." I said cheerfully.

"Of course, and I will be the one helping you," Hoseok replied smiling brightly. I look at him with a "are you sure' face.

"What!! come on, I'm such a good helper!" Hoseok said pushing to the kitchen.

I started rummaging the fridge to see what I can cook for my hangover soup and what I can cook for the rest of the members. Hoseok is getting the pan and knife because I don't know where Jin oppa put all his kitchen stuff. 

We started cooking and I must say Hoseok is a great helper and he follows instructions better than the three maknaes. He made my job easier and we finished cooking very fast. He helps me set the table while I put everything on the table and wash every kitchenware that I used. As if it was planned, Jin oppa came into the scene and greet me with a sleepy face. 

"I must be eating wrong last night that I think I am seeing Yooora right now, right Hoseok?" Jin oppa said walking with his eyes close to the fridge and start taking out his milk, drinking it.

Hoseok just smiles at the sleepy hyung while I chuckle at Jin oppa." But you still greet me though." I said.

"Yea, cause that was an automatic reaction when I saw you." Jin oppa replied.

"Why am I talking with someone who is not here." Jin oppa said to himself and walk to the sink to wash his face. I hope he finally gets to his senses when he saw me.

Hoseok and I stood still and wait for Jin oppa to realise that I am real and not his imagination.

"whoa, kamchagiya!! so you are real!! I thought that I am dreaming. Aigoo, you should tell me if you wanna come here."

"well, it was unplanned but I help you cook breakfast for the kids!!!" I exclaimed and Jin oppa faces lights up when he heard that I cook breakfast. he rushes to wake up the others while Hoseok and I wait for them at the table

All of them went to dining table one by one and each of them greeted me cheerfully except Yoongi who is still with his sleepy face and voice. Well, he will sleep again after breakfast. Bet my life on that.

"Noona!! you're so cruel, you didn't tell me that you are coming." jungkook pouted while slurping the soup that I made.

"Why does she has to tell you" Taehyung replied.

"Yes, exactly!!! she is not even your mother you kid!!" Jimin continues.

"Why are you guys being so mean!! heol" Jungkook retorted. I chuckled at their childish behaviour.

"You guys are so funny even in the morning" I blurted out.

"Yoora- yah, why are you in your working clothes," Namjoon asked after keeping quiet for a long time. I look at my outfit and curse myself. I must have looked so funny and messy without makeup and my smell. gosh, I smell awful.

"Well, uhh umm, I got drunk and I slept in last night" they look at me in unison except for Suga and Hoseok.

"Well, we were so tired so we let her sleep in," Hoseok replied on behalf of me.

"You should sleep here often," Jimin suggests while looking me with pleasing eyes

"yeah!!!! and play with us!!!!"Taehyung exclaimed while clapping his hands fast.

"I will think about it later and by the way, Jungkook, you're taking zoology as your minor right?" I asked and Jungkook nodded while still eating.

"Well, do you want to be noona assistant today?" I smile.