ch.4

*Jonah's POV*

"Jonah." Poke poke.
"Jonah." Poke poke.
"Jonah." Poke poke jab.
"Jon-"

"What!" I snapped, not even opening my eyes.

I heard a small, pitiful whimper and I lazily opened my eyes, to see Corbyn hoovering over me Jack and Daniel holding a wide eyed Zach.

"What?" I groaned rolling over in the bed, pulling the blanket up to my chin.

"You gotta get up dude.... We have an interview about Zach with Rob today" Corbyn said.

"Noooooo...." I mumbled into a pillow. "He can talk to you guys I'm tired..."

He sighed, walking away.

Finally i win!

I heard mumbling and whispers as I slowly drifted back to sleep.

"J- Jon- Jonah?" A quiet voice said, making me open my eyes, to meet wide eyed brown ones.

Zach.

"Yes buddy?" I mumbled rolling over to face him.

"Um uh da b- boys say about an- an innerview about- about Zach... And... Umm..." He was mumbling and not making any sense.

"What're you talking about bud?"

"J-Jon go to innerview about Z-Zach?" He asked, peering up at me with those innocent brown eyes.

I sighed. The boys set him up to do this, but how can I say no to that face.
"Alright." I mumbled letting him go as I sat up rubbing my eyes. Zach was still laying on the bed, mumbling, "Innerview.... Innerview... What are innerview?"

"An interview is where someone asks us.questions" I said causing him to jump as he thought I didn't hear him. He blushed, nodding snuggling into the pillows.

"Unbelievable! He can get you up but I can't?" Corbyn groaned throwing his hands in the air. I rubbed my face groaning. " Because Zach is adorable and cute and you are mot him."

"Whatever..." He mumbled, " Now get up and get ready!Zach, come on lets find some clothes for you."

*Jack's POV*

Zach peered up at us, the pillow covering almost all of his body, turning his head to the left. "But Z-Zach has clothes?" I smiled lightly at his cuteness. Hes gotten extremely comfortable around us, it may be the bond thing or we are just that loveable. I'm hoping that it is both.

"Well bud, you wear your bed clothes,which are those you have on right now, and you wear day clothes but you don't wear the same clothes everyday!" I said,  picking him up from under the pillow, placing him on my hip.

"Jonah... Get off your fat ass and get up." Corbyn said slapping the back of his head. He sent a glare." Not fat, plump. Plump ass."

"Whatever." He said while rolling his eyes. The three-four including Zach left the room for Jonah to get ready for the interview.

"Now Zach, because you are so tiny and we are big, we took your measurements and got some one to get your clothes" I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, "And tbat must be them."

"C-Clothes come here by t-their lone?" We laughed a little.

"No Z," I ruffed.his hair,"We had a friend buy for you."

"Hey can you guys hurry the hell up. My arms are going to fall off!"

"A very important friend..." Daniel muttered, going to the door. We all made our way downstairs,seeing Daniel open the door.