Chapter 3

Percy Pov

I ran into my room and crashed on my bed dreading the nightmares that followed.

<<<<<Le time skip>>>>>

Good news, no nightmares. That's a first. Anyway I going into the city to go on a date with Annabeth. I hopped out of bed and into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and instantly a monitor dropped down in front of me showing the video feed of my mother's apartment building.

Annabeth was buzzing her apartment not realizing that no-one was there. "Thanks Friday" I said exiting the room.

I wen't into the living area and found everyone relaxing somewhere on the furniture. "Hey Tony! Imma take one of your cars and head into the city for a date!" I yelled and headed towards the garage.

Rocket snorted behind me. I turned and raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me and cowered in fear. Still got it, I thought and continued my journey.

I found the garage and saw all the fancy cars that were in there. I whistled and grabbed the keys for the blue and black Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4. I know my cars.

I ran my hands over the wheel feeling the power that I had in my hands. I opened the garage door and drove out onto the highway.

Soon I entered Manhattan and smiled to myself. People stopped and stared at the car I was driving. Soon I stopped at my Mum's apartment building and honked the horn. Annabeth turned and stared at the car in surprise as barely any cars this expensive came into this part of town.

I rolled down the window and looked over at her. "You coming?" I asked and her eyes finally looked at me. She nodded and ran her hand over the bonnet. She hopped into the seat next to me waved in the general direction of our destination.

I smiled  and push my foot down on the pedal and we sped off.

~~~Le Skip Of Time~~~

We soon arrived at the restaurant and took our table. We grabbed the menus and scanned the food items and the waiter came over. "Hi i'm Mary and I will be your waiter for today" She greeted us, "Now are there any drinks you two would like?".

"I'll grab a Blue Coke please" I said hiding a smirk. Annabeth laughed and ordered a Lemonade. Mary walked off with our drink orders and entered the kitchen. We started chatting and soon someone came out to talk to us.

"Percy! What a surprise!" The chef said. I looked up at him with a shocked expression on my face. He looked familiar to me but my ADHD meant I couldn't quite focus on his facial features. Annabeth clicked her fingers drawing my attention.

I looked over at her and she mouthed the name "Devon." It clicked. "Devon! How are you?" I asked. Devon was a son of Demeter and had a hobbie of baking. He nodded and waved his hand horizontally.

"Yeah there's a bit of this and that. But when I heard someone ordered a Blue Coke from Mary I knew it had to be you. Anyway I better get back to work otherwise my boss will get mad. See y-" I zoned out at the end sensing that something was about to horribly wrong.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" I yelled turning towards the window and crossing my arms over my chest. My hunch was right and a body collided with me pushing me back towards the back of the building and through the wall out into an alleyway.

"Uhhh" The mysterious body groaned and I shifted them off me. OK.... so there's a guy in a spandex costume who's able to survive a blow like that I thought standing up. I removed the person's mask and saw....

"PETER!?"