agreed

Yoongi didn't answer Jungkooks previous question, instead, he stood up and walk upstairs not even glancing at the two who suddenly stopped eating and look at Yoongi dashing away before looking at each other.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked, blinking twice.

"I. Don't know, I just asked if he cried or something then.." Jungkook said.

"I know" Taehyung interrupted.

"Should we check him?" Jungkook asked, it's actually the first time Yoongi acted like that.

"I don't think so, let's just leave him in the meantime, I'm sure he wants to be alone right now."

Jungkook nodded.

"You're right"

__________

Yoongi grabbed his rooms doorknob but got startled when the door suddenly opens revealing Hoseok yawning. He forgot that Hoseok slept in his room last night.

"Oh, hyung?" Hoseok utter as he notice Yoongi in front of him. Yoongis dark emotion was removed when he smiled at Hoseok who smiled back.

"So, how was your confession?" Yoongi asked. They both went back to Yoongis room and sat on the bed facing each other. Yoongi acted calm and fine but deep inside he don't want to hear it. He don't want to hear that Jimin—

"He's not ready." Hoseok calmly said. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he look at Hoseok in confusion.

So, does that mean Jimin rejected Hoseok?

"What do you mean?" Hoseok look down and scratch the back of his neck.

"He, dont like me hyung. But, it's okay I'll try to move on so that I can still be his best friend."

"Hoseok—"

"I'm okay hyung. Just hurt a little bit but I'm sure I can manage—"

"I like you. I-i mean, I, love you Hoseok. I know I'm your hyung I shouldn't be in love with you but who can help it when you're so sweet and clingy to me all the time? Yes, friends do that but I feel different when you do those things to me. At first I didn't mind it but now it's confirmed. I love you. It's okay if you don't like me back but please don't avoid me after this." Yoongi spoke softly, eyes filled with sincerity and a little hope. Hoseok's eyes widen, lips parted but soon, he looked at yoongi with furrowed eyebrows. Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out he's too shock from the others unexpected outburst.

"Speechless?" Yoongi said as he smirk. He grab Hoseoks hands that was resting on his lap and gave it a little squeeze making hoseok flinch a little.

"Will you give me a chance? I promise, I will give you the love you haven't felt before. I'll make you happy everytime. Please." Yoongi begged.

"Uhh, isn't it a little fast hyung?—"

"Then I'll court you." Yoongi cut Hoseok off. He don't want to blew this chance away. He confessed so he will make Hoseok his even though he feel hopeless he'll try his best to win Hoseoks heart.

"What? I don't—"

"Hoseok, please let me show you."

Yoongi gulped. He thought he was now forcing Hoseok to like him but what Hoseok did next made him hopeful.

Hoseok nodded.

"Fine"

Yoongi smiled widely as he hugged Hoseok, the younger hugged back. He's sure there is something with Yoongi that's why he agreed. He's not sure what this feelings are but it's different. Much more different than what he feels for Jimin.

_________

(So now, lets go back to Taekook cause...)

Taehyung was getting impatient. He don't know why but he's really annoyed with the two talking nonstop leaving him out of place. Well, earlier, they decided to take a little stroll around their place -since they dont have anything to do- but ended up in a convenience store where Jungkook met his 'he don't know who or what this bitch's relationship with Jungkook but he don't like it'

He heaved a deep sigh as he looked at the two with a bored face. He's trying not to roll his eyes whenever the girl let out a flirty giggle. He sigh for the nth time that day and decided to just leave them alone as he walk towards an ice cream freezer that was placed just right beside the entrance of the store.

"Yeah, hahahaha oh and by the way," Jungkook trailed off as he glance at Taehyung, looking at an ice cream freezer not too far away from them while pouting.

Is he trying to act cute? Cause it worked.

Jungkook thought. He can't help but to coo at how cute Taehyung was.

"Tae," He called out loud enough for Taehyung to hear. The aforementioned looked back with raised eyebrows as if saying 'what the fuck do you want?"

"Uh, c'mere" He said hesitantly and ushered Taehyung to come which was obediently followed by Taehyung.

"Uhh, Lisa, this is Taehyung—" Jungkook tried to introduce but Taehyung cut him off with a blank face.

"Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung his boyfriend." Taehyung unintentionally said in one breath which caught Jungkook off guard as he widen his eyes.

"What?"

"What?"

"Huh?"

The three of them said at the same time. Jungkook smirked which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung who was now red in embarrassment.

"Uhh, I-i mean we're boy-friends, not the boyf—"

"Yeah, we're boyfriends, he's my boyfriend" He said proudly while smiling like an idiot, it may look like he's smiling sweetly but he looks like an idiot for Taehyung.

"Ohh, congrats to my little Jungkookie, I'm so happy, my cousin is not little anymore"
She giggles and patted Jungkooks hair which only got a groan from Jungkook as a response.

As of to Taehyung, hearing the word cousin made him even more embarrassed with himself.

"Wait-cousin?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes while pointing to the two.

"Yeah, she's my cousin, Jin hyungs little sister." Jungkook said and wrapped an arm around Tae's neck.

"Oh," Taehyung let out an awkward laugh and tried to nudge Jungkook away which only to no use since the younger is much more stronger than him. Taehyung let out a sigh as a sign that he gave up that made the younger to smile triumphantly.

"You two are so cute, I ship you two already." She said as she caressed her tummy and snuff. Both males are now blushing like a mad man.

"I know." Jungkook teased, holding Taehyung more tightly.

"Oh, please." Taehyung mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

I'm sure Jungkook will tease me after this. Sht!!

________

I'm sorry for not updating lately, I was just busy practicing fake love and yeah now that I already memorized it, I'm going back to Wattpad hehehe. And also, enrollment is so fucking tiring I'mma sleep now.