Our Journey Begins

Achilles' POV

Stranger: C'mon!

You've had your chance to leave in peace, woman.

The woman crawled towards me with immense speed, lunging at me as I grabbed her arms. Turning around, I slammed her into the snow with great force. Pulling my arm back, I felt her high heels press up against my abdomen, pushing me back as she stood. Going for a few punches, she dodged them and countered them with a few of her own.

Noticing that she was reaching for a poison tipped knife, I grabbed her arm as she swung it towards me and twisted till she dropped her weapon. Punching me in the face repeatedly, I let go of her as she tossed me in the air. Lunging at me from the ground, we landed onto the roof of the house. My back ached as I was pressed against the roof with the stranger on top of me, punching and clawing my face.

Stranger: You talk, the pain stops darling. Real simple.

Moving my head out of the way, her fist went through the roof. Seeing something there, she spoke with curiousity.

Stranger: Why is there a little girl's bedroom there?

Achilles: RAH!

Grabbing her face, I rolled over and slammed her into the roof, punching her in the face over and over and over again, her aura shielding her from any real physical damage for now.

Achilles: Leave! My! Home!

Slamming both fists into her face, we went through the roof onto the hard wooden flooring. Landing on my knees, the woman stood up before me and latched onto me with her webbing, throwing me through a tree. Trying to stand up, I stretched my tired old muscles against the broken tree as the woman spoke.

Stranger: Struck a nerve, did I old man?

You sure did!

Grabbing the tree, I swung and hit her with it, her body flew straight into the wall of my home. Tossing it aside, I charged at her in rage, ramming her through the wall with my shoulder.

Stranger: What are you hiding!?

Continuing on, I rammed her into a massive stone pile. Backing up, she dig her claws into my soine, causing me to fall on all fours. Forcing my chin up with her hand, she spoke with a cocky attitude instead of the usual seductive tone.

Stranger: Slow and old. You should never have tried to hide from us. Care to keep going?

Achilles: You talk too much.

Lunging at her, she dodged my fist as it created a small crater in the rock. Slamming herself into me, my entire body went inside the rock itself. Spitting out a bit of it, the woman gave me a wicked smile as she spoke, knowing what would trigger me.

Stranger: You won't talk then? Fine. Maybe whoever you have in that house will.

You will not touch Olivia!

I felt the rage and bloodshed of my past overtaking my mind, my body, my blood. Screaming in a bloody rage, I ripped myself out of the rock. Turning around, the woman's eyes widened as a burning fist collided with her face, knocking her into a tree behind her. Charging at her, I punched her in the face again, the tree now broken off its trunk. Tossing her behind me, I lifted the tree off and aimed it at her, charging at her with tremendous speed like shattering ram. Ramming into her, I continued to run with the tree, ramming her through the rocks and towards a massive circular statue. Jumping onto the tree, she avoided being squished as I hit the statue and ran towards me, kicking me away from the tree.