A fun little story

Hello my cuties, back at it with another chap.

So, there is this guy at school.  I steal his stuff.  He doesn't get mad.  Peeps think we love each other.  We are just friends.  Both of us have made that super fucking clear.  I still steal his shit and now give him longer hugs.  He's chill with anything.  There is only one problem with this dude.  When I take a hat, I make it pretty fuckin clear I want that thing for a certain amount of time, and if u try to take it from me, I get mad.  U no get hat, it my hat.  My hat.  I'll give it back soon, I won't keep it forever, chill.

He tries to take it back, but his attempts are weak (on purpose for some reason) and i usually make this weird whine when he tries to take it, and he used to back off pretty quickly before.  But now...now its  starting to not work anymore.  It's getting more difficult to keep da hat.  :(

So, this is where you all come into play.   Do you guys have suggestions as to how I can try to make him not take the hat back anymore??

(PS HES FINE WITH ME TAKING THE STUFF, IM NOT MAKING HIM ANGRY OR BEING MEAN, IVE ASKED HIM MULTIPLE TIMES IF HES FINE WITH IT AND HE SAID HE IS, THIS IS JUST A FUN LIL THING I DO AND I JUST WANT SILLY SUGGESTIONS, I WILL TRY THEM OUT AND WILL LEAVE UR NAME AND SUGGESTION IN THE CHAPTER NAME AND GIVE YOU AN UPDATE IN SAID CHAP, LOVE YOU MY CUTIES)