Photoshoots & Edwin

I took my Nikon D3200 out, time to start the day.

I do a lot of photography, I mostly do rock and metal somewhere around that genre. Today i'm taking pictures for a few rap artists. I'm not a huge fan of rap but I do love G-Eazy and Post Malone. My manager Edwin goes on tour with artists. He's the whole reason I have this opportunity. 

I walked down stairs with my camera bag. 'Am I even ready to go?' I asked myself. Fuck not again, I don't remember my schedule. 

"EDWIN!" I yelled as I ran down stairs. "Do you know who i'm taking pictures of today?" He was making pancakes, my favorite. "Hunny don't worry, i've got everything you need. Sit your pretty face down and eat some of these pancakes I slaved over. God its so hard to be me."

Edwin is my best friend, he picked me up and helped me back on my feet. I was struggling in L.A when no one would pick up my photos. The competition is extremely high in L.A. Edwin found me at a concert and took me under his wing, after that we became inseparable. About 6 months later he asked me to move into his house.

"Oh yeah Ed, it is so hard being you. so whats it look like today? how many people will we be seeing?" I hate when he pacts my schedule. "well I got us an hour with Migos, g-Eazy,two hours Cardi b, and a few others for today. We have an hour to get to Beverly Hills, so lets load the equipment up." I stuffed my face with the last part of my pancake. We loaded up into my car with all my gear, I popped in the new Post Malone album. 92 Explorer came on. "His voice is amazing, I wish I could get a chance to meet him." I said in a dreamy voice. Post was my hollywood crush. That man had me wrapped around his finger and he didn't even know it. "I've been in the game for two years, why hasn't it happened yet."

" I know i'd eat him up like a slice of cake" He always ignores me when I talk about meeting post malone. "Ed you would eat any guy up within a 100 mile radius, shut up." I started laughing. He looked at me like I was crazy." please only the cute ones sweet heart" We drove for a while and stopped to get drinks, and snacks. 

" you need to lay off the chocolate (y/n)." I took a mouth full and flipped him off. chocolate is my only weakness.

"Thank you for your time Cardi, if you need any more pictures you know who to contact." I winked at her this was my 6th time I have done a photo shoot with Cardi. she was crazy and I loved her for it. Ed and I walked outside of the building. "who's the last one?" Edwin looked at his phone and started smiling at the phone."It's Gerald isn't it?" Edwin has a mega crush on him. " Yasss queen." 

" lets go and see your lover then." He was jumping around, I swear he's a little kid. "Don't scratch my car or you won't live to see G! Got it!" He slowly nodded as he got into the car. As I was driving I took another chocolate bar. Edwin rolled his eyes at me. "At least give me a bite." He grabbed for my hand and I threw it at him. "Eat ass" I said to him as we drove down the streets of L.A.

Ps this is how I envision Edwin

**** Sorry the beginning is kind of slow, I hope you guys like how it's starting to turn out! I changed it to a xreader, I feel like it would flow better

**** Sorry the beginning is kind of slow, I hope you guys like how it's starting to turn out! I changed it to a xreader, I feel like it would flow better. Thank you for all the reads, I really appreciate it ! I took a huge break from writing(about 4 years lol) s my writing might be a little rusty! ******