Chapter 2

~Maria's POV

Next day

I got ready for school and put all of my homework and papers in my back pack. I wore yoga pants and a crop top sweater. I put my hair in a pony tail and decided not to wear make up today.

School

Time was flying by fast today it was already lunch! I have been

very quiet lately, I have been thinking about that boy. Why is my brother hanging out with him? I thought he was gonna start all over and have a new life. my thoughts were interrupted, the rude boy came up to me and sat right next to me. I pretended like he wasn't even here.

"Hey I know I have been a jerk lately, but I never fully introduced  myself. I'm Mikey."

" hi I'm Maria."

"well Maria I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?" mikey questioned

"With you? no thanks" I scoffed

"well screw you then you don't know what you're missing" he yelled

"I have seen guys like you treat girls like me"

" Well it was a dare anyway to ask you out me and my friends wanted to see what you said"

After he said that I threw my pizza at him and walked away. What a jerk to think I thought he was actually a different person. The day was over and I was just happy to go home.

When I got home I ran up to my room and started to cry thinking about my old life in Pennsylvania. All I want is to see is my best friend,kaitlyn. I tested her to tell her how much I want to move and tell her what happened today with Mikey.

"Ugh what a jerk, I miss you too  Maria hope fully I can come see you soon I gtg I have cheer bye love youu."

I went down stairs to find mikey was sitting in my living my room I was so confused my brother wasn't even home.

" what the hell are you doing here Giovanni isn't even here" I spit

" I know I came to talk to you" mikey sounding sincere

" about what? trying to make me believe that you're not a jerk? Well... that's not going to happen" I scoff

"listen I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry just let make it up to you"

"okay..."

"REALLY?!?" he sounded surprised

I started laughing and said " No now get the hell out"

" well your loss" he smiled and walked out

After I took a shower did my home and went to bed.

Hey Guys! sorry I haven't been updating lately I have been so busy but anyways weekly updates will start to happen again! Love you guys!

Be sure to vote and comment! xx