11

That night is just the same as always. Lisa on her own, same goes to Jungkook. They just went out to a restaurant nearby to get some food and then went straight home. Both are still awkward so they decided to do their own things.

That midnight, Lisa is in her room. Feet swinging in the air as she stares at the empty plain, white ceiling while laying down on her small yet cozy bed.

She is still so confused about what just happened in the afternoon. 'How did Jungkook even know Bambam? If they are both friends why I have never ever seen Jungkook before when  I am with Bambam almost 24/7?'.

All the questions lingers in Lisa's mind. It's all messed up. She couldn't think no more. It is all stuck. Her head hurts from thinking too much. If she wanted to ask Jungkook, it will be weird since Lisa thought they just met each other. Jungkook may not know Lisa is Bambam's sister. Well Lisa thought. She thought.

Lisa couldn't sleep. Not at all. She's used to be like this before back at her hell called home. She used to be so scared of her own mom. Scared of being beaten. Beaten for nothing.

And now, it is happening again.

So, she decided to go out to take some air and probably a glass of plain water. She went out straight to the main door,quietly. Jungkook is probably asleep and Lisa did not want to bother him by thinking there's a thief inside the house. Lisa sighs after taking a seat at a bench right infront of the main door. 

The night is quiet, peaceful, a bit cold. Backthen, nothing were like this. The stars shine brightly above her. the wind is caressing her skin softly. Lisa closed her eyes,trying to calm down and forget everything. Everything that is so painful, confusing.

.

After a while at the outside,it is getting more chilly and Lisa thinks she should get back to her room to sleep. Lisa glances at the clock above the tv in the living room while stepping into the kitchen to get a glass of water. It is 2 am in the morning. 'Ugh, I'll wake up late tomorrow I guess', she thought.

Lisa have never really have a phone before. How lame. Since she is not born in a well family though. Her parents are always drunk. When Bambam's still alive, at least there's still a light in her life. Eversince he left forever Lisa's life is filled with darkness, cries, and sadness.

After drinking some water she went back to her room. While walking across Jungkook's room, Lisa heard cries. Or did she?

She went closer to his room to hear closely. Yes, it does sound like a male is crying. 'But why? It is almost 3 am and Jungkook is crying, is he perhaps crying in his sleep or he is really awake and crying, but why?, Lisa thought.

Lisa ends up just going into her room. She is concerned about what is going on but it is probably Jungkook's privacy and she didn't want to bother.

Lisa fell asleep right after she lays on the bed after a tiring confusing day.