03

Lisa

I opened my eyes with slight pain on my neck. That place is dark.I can hear loud music blasting. Where am i?. I started to tear up . Again. I am scared, i don't know what will ever happen to me after this.Or even where am I going. All i can think about is escaping.

I can't move since my hands were tied up. I try to find something that i can use to free my hands.

After a while scanning the dark, small, dusty room,i found a tiny shattered piece of glass, i guess. I try to reach it using my feet and thankfully my legs are somehow long and i managed to get that piece of glass.

I cut the fabric around my hand using the glass and finally freed my hands. I get up from my seat and slowly tiptoeing to the door. As expected it was locked. And i am not that dumb to escape using the only main door in that room. I scan around again to find a way out.

I can't see anything. It was too dark. Am i reffering to my life?.I chuckled at my thought.

There was a lot of boxes,probably empty boxes.I moved all the boxes away. It wasn't too hard since it is all empty boxes. I made my way to the wall.I was so shocked to see that there was a hole that probably fit for me to escape. Probably made by another people who tried to runaway too. There was a lot of  'i was here' written around the hole. Not wasting any time i get through the wall to get out.

My eyes hurt from too much light since i've been in dark for too long. Including my life. My thoughts were snapped away when i heard somebody yelling inside the wall behind me which is probably those kidnappers or whoever it was. I ran away. I don't know where to go. I tear up. Again. I ran across the streets as I saw a lot of shops.

I made a quick decision to run into a male clothing store. Wait ,what?.I can't even pretend to be a customers! Or even act like a guy. Long hair, a t shirt with a big 'girl power' written on it. Well, well clever Lisa. I can't go out again since I know those guys are chasing me. I hid under one of table with a bunch of clothes on it and I assume it is pretty hard to notice me fown there. People are staring at like I was a shit. Well, I am for right now.

I heard the main door clicked signing there are somebody coming. I started to tremble. I am scared. Like so much. I keep my mouth shut. I can hear their footsteps. It is getting nearer until I can see their boots from under the table. I am trembling real hard. I am too scared.

I thought it will be the same like in the movies where the kidnapped person is almost getting caught but they're finally safe. But well, that was my thought until a hand grabbed my wrist throwing me out. I winced in pain. People started to get scared.

"Well little slut you aren't going anywhere after this",that guy whispered in my ears.I cried and mad because nobody is helping me but to stare at me with disgust. Fucking help me!.

I was about to get pulled out of the store before a deep yet calming voice saying "let her go". I can't turn around since I was busy sobbing and crying like there was no tommorow. Stupid Lisa.

The guy that kidnapped me or obviously trying to sell me to be a stripper slowly let go of my bruised wrist with a soft 'shit'mutters under his breath. "I said LET HER GO! ",the unknown guy yelled. I flinched and started to sob harder. Stupid Lisa, stupid Lisa, I thought. The kidnapper quickly let go of my hands and pushed me to that unknown guy and mutters a 'sorry' to him and ran away.

Me? . Huh I am still sobbing with my hands on my face like the stupid me.

I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my skinny waist. "I will keep you safe forever doll". That was the last thing I heard before i fainted in his arms and the world became pitch black. I thought it was over.

But hey, this is just the beginning.