Chapter 1

I was awaken by a sudden ring in the darkness. "Aww, fuck my life. Hello?" I uttered wearily. After a brief conversation with a bill collector I returned to bed. Hours later I was snapped out of my sleep by 2 PM sunlight.

Yawning and stretching I went to the bathroom to get ready. After a 20 minute shower I admire myself. I'm 5'6 allegedly (I think I'm taller), 150 lbs, brown skin, full lips and with dreads that hang to my shoulders. In case you didn't know I'm a star varsity basketball player at the local high school. My skill level is pretty good considering that I just turned 17 and I'm like the God of the varsity team. Dressed in a royal blue Ralph Lauren sweater, black joggers, and all black foams. I head out for a 4 couple date. Returning momentarily to put in my golds and admire myself once more.

I arrive at Friday's and see my date Danielle already there. My bestfriend Clara was with her girlfriend Jean, Eryn was with Amanda (a girl I also liked), and Alexa was rolling with some new chick. I started cuffin Danielle mad hard having my hand around her waist hoping to make Amanda jealous. She didn't seem to notice. "Haha, Cahseno stop that tickles." Danielle giggled. After we ate I suggested we go see a movie.

We entered the movie and watched Madea. I saw Eryn caking with Amanda and got jealous, Clara and her chick was all hugged up, and Alexa and Stephanie, the new bitch, were caking in the corner.

"Gimme your sweater babe" my gorgeous girlfriend whined.

"Ugh, ok here"

"And your drink"

I muttered "You lucky your pretty" as I reluctantly hand over my Icee.

"And your chain too"

My eyes widen "Well, damn nigga anything else". Her green eyes closed as she leaned in to kiss me. It felt so right and relieving. The smooching Godess sat on my lap and twisted my dreads. I just enjoyed the moment and her beautiful eyes.

* * * * * * * * * *

I got ready for school. I put on a the usual wack ass red school polo. I added my gold links chain to my outfit.

I walked into the school and looked for Danielle. When I spotted her she asked why Clara didn't go to our school. I just laughed at the question because Clara went to Central. My baby just gave me a kiss on the check and asked if I could carry her books and walk her to class. Being a stud I felt like I had to (Even though I ain't really want to).

The bell rang as I slipped my Iphone in my pocket. Mrs. Bell, our teacher, handed us some bullshit assignment and I finished first. No surprise there. Before I could walk back to my seat, she called me.

"Ms. Holiday?"

I simply groaned because I hate my lastname, slowly I lurked to her desk.

"You're pretty big" she stated the obvious, "Have you met coach Gonzales?"

"Umm, no." I tried not to be offended by the "pretty big" statement.

"Well, we need some basketball players I heard rumors of you being a star at Central and helping them go from like 7-14 to 20-1 and the one you did lose was by one point, am I right?"

"Yes..." I paused "I was planning on trying out, I can play every position and it seems like y'all need better guards so I guess I can help there"

That seemed to be what she wanted to hear. She signaled for me to lean closer and she whispered, "Last year we were 12-6. Now coach Gonzalez is a close friend of mine and were trying to build the school up. We just recently became an 'A' school.... I know you're in the 12th grade so, if you help use to improve our record I'll write your later of recommendation for college and see to it the lots of other teachers do too. Just maintain the lowest G.P.A required for sports can you do that," she winked. The bell rung as I let the thought of her offer simmer. The whole time in the back of my mind I'm hoping that she doesn't think that she's doing me any favors. I didn't need her, I didn't need anybody.