My past childhood

Dear journal: it happened again. I still see a little girl scared out of her mind. The worst part is that little little girl was me. It happened like this...

"Amelia time for bed." I heard my my mother call. I had asked her if it was okay to stay up to wait for daddy to get home. She turned and gave a smile and said

"Why don't you go up stairs and get ready and when daddy gets home I will send him up. how dose that sound?"

I gave her a smile and shook my head yes. and when I started headed back up stairs. Mom handed me her phone. she had told me to use it for finding my way. since I could not reach any of the lights. but I had a scary feeling about this. I mean I was only 2 years old. But I did want my mom said and I went up to bed. I was walking when I saw that my dad's headlights came up through the driveway. So I quickly got up stairs sat in my bed and waiting. You could hear my mom screaming. so I ran to the hallway. and seen dad was lying there on the ground with some type of thing in him. so I went back to my room and I heard some yelling and a big BOOM that went off. There was an air vent in my closet so I hide in the laundry basket. there was a man talking to her but they we're talking about something. I could not hear well. and that's all I can remember.

I don't know why I get this same dream. but I feel Like is a message that is trying to send out or I'm suppose to see what I'm suppose to remember to get ready for something big. Well it's 2 in the morning. I better get back to bed. I got school tomorrow.