Chapter two

As they were talking I was looking around and I saw her.

She was looking at some clothes and she had this shirt that looked like a singer on it.

Then as I was spacing out Juliana was saying something to me.

Juliana: hey Conner what were you looking at?

Conner: hmm nothing important Juliana.

Juliana: okay then so Zack and Gabrielle was wanting to look at some stuff so can you go with us.

Conner: yeah sure I can do that Juliana.

So I walked with Juliana and the group to look at stuff as they were looking at clothes I was walking towards some cool ass shirt that I liked then out of nowhere I bumped into someone by accident.

I was thinking to myself ( Shit I hope I didn't hurt whoever I bumped into?) as I looked up it was the girl that was looking at clothes earlier.

Unknown girl: shit I'm going to be late my mom is going to kill me!

Conner: hmm let me help you with that.

Unknown girl: oh thank you for helping me and I...

Me and the girl were looking at each other eyes and I saw her brown beautiful eyes looking at me the sun was making her eyes looked brighter then ever.

Then I helped her pick up her stuff and walked way from me then Juliana came over and saw me standing there.

Juliana: hmm Conner are you okay?

Conner: yeah I'm okay Juliana I just saw something amazing today.

Juliana: oh okay then so anyway we are leaving now Conner just to let you know.

I looked at Juliana and then I shook my head and we left the mall and I when home.

As I walked in my house my mom asked me how did it go and I said to her I had a great time today and I walked to my room and fall on my bed.

Then as I was looking at my phone I got a text from Juliana.

"Juliana": hey had a great time today let's hang out some time okay.

I text her back saying this " Conner": yeah I had a good time and I would love to hang out Sometime.

As I was looking up at the wall Juliana text me back saying "cool" and I fall back on my bed.

Thinking about that girl I saw today ( who was that girl I wonder hmm maybe I don't see her again)