Chapter one

Hi my name is Conner Baker and this is a story how I met her....

I move to Nashville so I can go to the high school that my mom graduate from.  It's my freshman year and it's almost close to going back to school I have 5 weekend then it's school;Hey Conner come Help with the box's ; as I walk over to the pick up truck. I look over to see a short Girl with a Batman shirt on her hair was two different color the top was black and the bottom was green she had a couple piercings.

"Hi I'm Juliana"  ask I look at he I thought she was wired but I can't judge to quickly "Hey it's nice to meet you Juliana I'm Conner"; Conner huh cool name mmmmh" she walked around me looking up and down at me the she walked away not saying goodbye.
That was wired i said under my breath.

I fish unpack my room my mom and my dad is fix up the house " man I'm beat" I flopped onto the bed and went to sleep the next morning my mom woke me up and I looked up to see Juliana in my room I jumped up " Juliana what are you doing here."

"Nice boxer but I'm here to show you around the town come on gets dresses and let's go; umm whoa wh-where are we going to Juliana; she jumped off my porch then landed like a superhero she pointed to the sky and say we're going to the mall and in a hero voice way I looked at here crazy.

"Ummm ok were like 14 or 15 year old we can't Drive" she turned around and look at me with a evil smile at this point I knew we was going to be friends for every" Conner .....Conner ummm what you're last name" umm my last is baker" she stop and stared at me then busted out laughing she fall to the ground rolling around laughing tears was coming out her eyes as she was laughing. "What so funny Juliana".

"You're last name" as I was about to speak again the bus came up behind me" our ride is her come on I have to show you something" Juliana wait" she stopped in her footsteps "uhhh ummm thank you" she turned around and smiled " no problem man come on they been waiting all day for us" " what do you mean he?

We arrived at the sincelejo mall as we walk up to the door a guy and a girl walk up to us " HEY JULIANA" "zack ,Gabriella hey guys" hey juju".

As they was talking I look around and saw her...