chapter 10

Noami's POV

*weeks later*

I was in the gym with Crystal and Mason. Tray had the twins and he were getting them ready for a daycare review.

I was on my third set of squats when I saw someone come through the door. It was Elijah with Adrian.

"What's wrong?" Crystal questioned.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I stated

I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom.

"Hello?" Tray answered.

"Babe, either I'm tripping or I just saw Elijah with Adrian. They're both in the gym." I stated.

"Okay. Relax and act like you don't see them. I'm going to send Jai your way."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you more baby." he stated and then hung up.

When I left out the bathroom, they were gone.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mason asked coming up to me.

I nodded my head. "Crystal, if you were a model mother and wanted to put your kids into daycare, where would you put them?" I questioned.

She started thinking. "I would honestly hire a nanny. I mean, he or she would always be there."

"In my predicament, someone can come in and make my nanny turn on me." I stated.

"Well, not if it's someone you know closely." she put in.

I nodded. But I don't fuck with anyone. So who would be my nanny?

After workouts, i left and went to the house to clean up and get dressed. I walked in the room and Tray was laying on the bed. I crawled on top of him and kissed him.

"Hey baby." I stated.

"Hey my shawty." he said making me laugh.

He started laughing. "You know I've gotten an idea." I stated.

"What's that?"

"Crystal said that if she was a model mom, she would hire a nanny. But I got to thinking that maybe some shit might happen and things go left." I stated.

He nodded his head. "Okay, that's a good and bad idea. But we'll just look into the daycares for now." he said.

"Okay." I said kissing his forehead.

I got off of him and went to take shower. Afterwards, I finished my hygiene things and got dressed. I put on a black bodysuit with a pair of black, ripped at the knee pants.

I slicked my hair back into a low ponytail and did my makeup.

"I'm putting the twins in the car." Tray stated.

"Okay, I'm almost done."

I grabbed my red and black pleaded sweatshirt and heels, then headed out the door. Tray and the kids were already in the car and Tyrone was at school.

We've been to five different daycares in the last week. I'm just very cautious about where I'm putting my babies.

We arrived and I got out the car. I grabbed Trinity as Tray grabbed Tyson.

As we walked in someone met us at the door.

"You guys must be Mr. and Mrs. Lucas." she said reaching out her hand.

"Yes that's us." Tray said as she shook her hand and so did I.

"Good, right on time." she said looking at her watch.