Unexpected

The Nine-tailed fox continued to berserk. Section Commander Hange and Lance Corporal Levi stand on top of one of the roof watching the white fur beast rip off the titans head.

"Hey, Levi," Section Commander Hange suddenly call.
"What?"
"I'm still wondering about that creature's eyes," she said. "She has a yellow eye on the left, I don't get it."
"That's been bugging you for about hours now?" He asked sarcastically. "I don't know if it will make sense to you since you have a crap brain but we live in a world where titans are at the top of the food chain. If you don't know, this world is created and named Attack on Titan for a reason. That shit that just popped up won't make sense if you think."

By now, some of the front line guard fall back to see what's going on, and that includes Armin Arlert and Sasha Braus. They were both terrified and mesmerized at the same time. Sasha is admiring the white blizzard fur which had stained red with the titans blood while Armin is watching it fight using its tails.

"What is that?" Armin whispered.

Or as he thought. Squad leader Hange was at Armin's side by now with a very large grin plastered on her face.

"Not what my boy but who. Guess who it is," she teased.
"Who? What do you mean, Squad leader Hange?" Armin asked.
"Remember when Kyn releases a mild steam when someone touches the back of her neck? That's because that is her push button. When someone touches it, the neurons transmits orders to the brain saying that she's in danger. It triggers her to transform into that deadly but glamorous beast."

"You're making things up," Lance Corporal Levi butt in. "That is just your assumption. But what if it just triggers her to transform into that beast because she just want to?"

"While unconscious?" Squad leader Hange asked.

"Wait, that is Kyn? You mean the funny, silly and sweet Kyn? Y-you're kidding right?" Armin said.

"Not even one bit, my boy," Squad leader Hange answered.

They looked back at the big furball. It's tangling, ripping, scratching and biting the titans off its way. Taking the chance, Lance Corporal Levi took off towards Kyn with cold expression on his face.

"Hey, Levi, where are you going?" Squad leader Hange yell but got no response.

Lance Corporal Levi landed on the roof just next to the roaring Kyn. He looked at her with slightly annoyance while glaring at the beast.

"Tsk, messy," he whispered.

The nine-tailed fox looked at him, straight in the eyes. Her brown right eye looked in the abyss of nothingness while the yellow left eye shimmers as the afternoon sun rays reflected on it. Her expression says nothing but calmness. She's neither a berserk nor demonic possessed beast but a sweet big furball.

"C-corporal," it says weakily.

He was slightly surprised by the sudden voice but quickly regain back his poker face. He prepared himself and jump off right to its neck. The big fox cringe by his sudden action.

"How do you control this thing?" He suddenly asked.

And with that, dust of cloud suddenly erupt from nowhere leaving Lance Corporal Levi falling eight meters tall while looking for Kyn. When he spotted her falling like feather, he worked his gear to catch her right on time. He choose to land on the roof two blocks away from where they were. Kyn is conscious and her face is as red as a tomato.

"Just how did you do that?" he asked.
"N-no idea," she politely answered.

"Hooy~" Squad leader Hange called.
"Great," Lance Corporal Levi whispered, annoyance can be heard on his voice.