⇜1

The hotness is getting higher everytime they breathe.Glares,stares and lip biting are all they can do as they both look at each other.Lusts filled up the dim light room.

“how much you want it,angel?”

×××××××

He's panting with every step he took as he climbed the stairs.

"Why don't this school have a lift.This is fucking tiring"he whined and finally reached to the seventh floor of the block.Jungkook is completely a mess now and forced his legs to walk to the first period of his class.

"Sorry im late"he said after he opened the door but all he got was silence.Jungkook looked up from the floor and saw no one is in the class.He's getting nervous,wondering if he already missed the first period and looked at his watch.

"Wait...IT'S DEAD?!?!?"He yelled and quickly ran out from the empty class.Didn't know what time is now he went to the school hall which is really opposite ways of the student's blocks.

As he reached the hall and of course he felt like a fish on land that time.He glue his eyes on the big clock and widened up as he saw thr digits.

9:45 a.m?!?!?!?!?

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"all he said as he walked to the third period of his lessons.

"SORRY IM LATE!"He did the same action as the first impression in this book and boiii gladly this time the class isn't empty but sure,jungkook is full with embarrassment.

"Oh Mr Jeon,what a surprise isn't it?"The literature teacher said while still facing the white board,writing somewhat familiar poems every single class.Jungkook quickly bowed at the teacher and went to his seat at the middle row.All of his classmates just shook their heads and he just sheepishly smiled at them.

"Looks like he's in a good mood..."Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he sets all of his things on the table.As he is busy doing his unimportant things,jungkook felt like something is making a hole on his back.Someone is staring at him from the back.Jungkook hesitate to turn back so he just shrugged it off and tried to focus on what Mr Jang, the teacher,is teaching.

'I've got a nice target here,master'

×××××××××××××××××××

Can you rate this chp 1-10?Comment!

-fan fan~♡

×××××××××××××××××××