⇜2

"Master you got a letter from the mortal world,"a soft knock on the door make him raised up his face.

"Bring it here,"his cold and deep voice filled up the quiet and heavy atmosphere room.The devil's helper camr in and put the letter on the desk before bowed really low and went back out.

The incubus or the name is Kim Taehyung,smirked and licking his lip as his habit as he read the letter.

"Great job,Park Jimin..."

******

Jungkook sighed and plops his head head softly on the desk.Tired because of his brain getting tortured with many digits subject.Yes,it's math.As he was about to relax,someone taps his desk and by that he forced himself to look up.His eyes met a beautiful brownish eyes that are heavenly smiling at him.Jungkook was all shocked and taken aback when the boy in front of him chuckled.

"Y-yes?"Jungkook stuttered a bit and lowkey wants to slap himself.The boy with silver hair infront of him smiles widely and sat across his table.

"That was a great impression you did back then huh?"the new boy laughed a bit and by that jungkook blushed and let out a small laughs.

"Well since you didn't know who i am because you missed some classes,I'll introduce myself again"the new boy cleared his throat a bit meanwhile jungkook was still shook at how perfect this person's voice are.

"My name is Park Jimin from Busan.Nice to meeting you!"Jimin, the new boy chirped and held out his hand towards Jungkook.

'Cute..'Jungkook thought

'Perfect for master' jimin thought

"Wow from busan?Me too!Im Jeon Jungkook!"he said and smiled before accepted the hand of Jimin's.The silver hair boy laughed and they talked a bit in their satoori accent.

"If it's not a burden,can you show me around the school?"Jimin asked and jungkook nodded without thinking twice.Guess he is perfectly whipped for Jimin now...

----

As they walked together along the quiet corridor,Jimin suddenly asked of his love life.

"Well urmm haha how do i put this.."jungkook scratch his nape a little when he is nervous and trying to find his words for that question.Jimin bursted out laughter when he saw how uneasy jungkook's face is.

"Don't tell me you never had a date?"Jimin said,still with his laughs.Jungkook hide his face inside his palms and cursed to himself.He suddenly felt a warmth around his wrists and pulled his hands away from his face.Jungkook's eyes are bigger than usual when Jimin did that and blushed even more.Jimin still didn't let go of his wrists but he tightened the grip.

"Can i ask you another question?"Jimin said lowly, making the other male more nervous and heart beating like crazy.Jungkook looked at the floor and can't breath at how close they both are right now.

'Is he asking me to be his boyfriend?wait,that's too early.But what if... No no...You're so whipped Jungkook'

"No,i won't ask you to be my boyfriend,Jeon Jungkook."Jimin said but this time his voice are deeply and raspy.

"Haha what?Did i say that out loud?.......wait what?!?!How?!"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and finally realized...That is no Jimin.His eyes are now bloody red and his face is pale than ever.

Jimin laughed but it's not that angelic tone,now its all deep and echoing through his ears.Jungkook tried to break free but then he felt a hot rope tight on his wrists.

"What the fuck?!"Jungkook is now panicking and before he could scream for help he felt his body already touched the ground and unconscious.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Urm can i ask.............

ANY JIKOOK SHIPPERS HERE?

Im so excited writing this chp!!!!! So now can you guess what happen next?  IM SO SORRY IF ITS TOO SHORT FOR YOU GUYS (╥_╥)

-fan fan~♡

××××××××××××××××××××××××