Chapter 4: First date

May 10,2014

Today went by so fast. Before I knew it , it was already 5:00 and I only had an hour to get ready. I put on a pair of lightly colored pants with a floral blue shirt and flats. I curled my hair and put on a single bracelet. My father drove me to the mall and of course he gave me the "speech" about boys and dating.

" Nina I want you to understand that I hate him. I know I don't know him but if he hurts you i will kill him ..... My little girl is no longer little. Have fun sweetie"

I left the car and waved and thought to my self how emotional my father is.

I walked into the frozen yogurt shop and Cody was already there at a table.

I walked over to him and he got up and gave me a hug and I was just standing there like an idiot and didn't say a word.

He finally broke the silence when he said " hey" I replied back and sat down. The waitress was all over him asking him what he wanted and acted like I didn't exist.

Then Cody said " Sorry , I'm not interested. I'm with this amazing girl right now, so if you could just bring us our food that would be good"

On the outside I had a straight face but in the inside I was screaming.

We were there for two hours just talking and laughing when all of a sudden Brooke came in and had a bottle of water in her hand and dumped it all over me. I ran and cried all the way home. I'm just sitting here on my bed and thinking how I'm never gong to school again when I hear my doorbell ring I just stayed in my room and I heard my mom yell " Nina there's a boy here for you" my heart dropped and I raced downstairs then walked causal to the door like a boss. It was Cody. I closed to door and I said " what are you doing here ?" , " I came to check up on you , and to ask ...... Will you .... Be my girlfriend"

I was frozen. But I finally got to say " yes"

He hugged me and put my hair around my ear and then he kissed me. It was perfect. He had his hands around my waist and I has mine around his neck. When we were done he said " goodbye " and started waking off. I sat on the bench for a while then I heard him screaming " YES !!!!!"

as I blushed I waked back into my house and read my phone and saw I had a text from him. I saw

<3Cody~

Pop up on the dashboard and I quickly read the message it said

Thank you for an amazing night Nina. I love you. Good night. Oh and tomorrow I was wondering if you would like to come to my house at seven till whenever ;)

I replied with a cute message back saying

Alright , I would love to come. See you then. Love you too and gn.

My life just got better.

Brooke - 1

Me - 2