Chapter 16 : Teddy bear

Before I get into the story i just want to say sorry xXFaith12xX because I'm gonna have to mention Cody and Brooke in this chapter , so if you don't want to read it because you are currently mad at me for even mentioning there names , I totally understand:).

The ride stops so people can get on and off the ride , I just keep staring at them. It doesn't seem that it was just a " mistake" or that he never wanted to be with her.
"Babe , what are you looking at ?" Nathan says as he turns and sees them.
"Don't think about it too much. I know you loved Cody but you have me know and I'm not gonna let you go. He's a jerk now. He was my friend but you know I realized he hurt you and I needed to clean up the pieces"
I almost cried a little. Nathan was such a great guy I'm sure he's the one even though we're only in senior year.
We got off the ride but I couldn't help but follow the jerk and the slut around the carnival. I was watching them close and what they were doing. He treated her like he treated me. I was so disgusted at him. Nathan was better than him and everyone knew that.
I went to the bathroom and turned around and he's there. Waiting for me. It wasn't Nathan. It was Cody.

Im so sorry for the short chapter but I haven't posted anything for a while and I just needed to post something.
Bye guys