Chapter 3: Brooke's wrath

May 9 2014 : 8:00pm

I'm in my bed and I hear a bounding coming outside my window. Today is Brooke's birthday and turns out her house is behind mine. Today was awful. I wore a preppy vest and jeans with lace. I walked up the stairs and I see the devil. Brooke was wearing her cheerleader uniform and had on these ratchet high heels with the Nike logo on it. Then all of a sudden she trips down the stairs and all of the cheerleaders went down to her and saying things likes ?

OMG are u okay ?

Someone call 911

Boo , u scuffed your heels !!!

You kinda deserve it

Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't be captain

Hahahahahahaha

I tried so hard not to laugh. I just minded me business and then I get tackled.

Cody accidentally tackled me.

I was so embarrassed , he grabbed my hand and lifted me back to me feet.

I said " so sorry " he winked and said " we've gotta stop making this a habit."

I could tell I was blushing hard☺.

He said " um we should talk more , text me 210-896-2365 ...... I know its one week late but Happy late birthday😉. I kinda have to go help my " kinda " girlfriend that just fell lol.

DID HE SAY " KINDA" girlfriend. What does that even mean ?

Ugh boys .... First you know there single then next you find out they have a kinda girlfriend.

It was weird , how did he know it's been a week since my birthday ? Omg I have his number😌 but I will never have the courage to send him a simple "hi".

I saw him helping up Brooke and her giving him a kiss on the check and his face was grossed out. First period rang and I was in orchestra practicing my solo for a competition. Cody.😍. He was practicing his bass and he sounds just flawless. The day went by and I go to gym and then I was pushed. By Brooke. She kicked me multiple times and her groups of sluts also did. Annabeth, Brooke, and Jordan were names that you heard you would instantly make a run way and let them walk by. I hate those bitches. I slowly got up from the gym floor and I was holding back tears. She laughed like a clown and Jordan spit on me. The left and Annabeth kneeled and said " sorry , I'm leaving the group soon , I hate them too. But I'm gonna give you some advice" I cried and nodded. She said " hit her were it hurts .... Get Cody." I wiped away my tears and said ok. The loud music is still going on and I can't stand hearing " let it go" a million times. Omg a rock just flew in with a note ..... It's says " Cody is here ..... Meet me in the front of your house in five minutes - Annabeth" ... I'm scared but here I go I will write later.