Chapter 1

My P.O.V

One ordinary yet mysterious afternoon it was. I was sitting on the couch all snug and cozy but then all of a sudden there was a shake! Then the sky went black that's when we realized something happened with the time in space, maybe it was that hole I created in space? We realized later that day that it was back to normal, I went to go see a friend and see if they knew anything about this.

When I got there, no one was there I was afraid, she hadn't left to go somewhere she would have told me! I began to worry so I searched the neighborhood, no one knew, we began to worry more we found out that she had gone into the woods with a friend! She could've been with that idiot William who was always a horrible influence on Mikayla! I knew them both very well I know which part of the woods they entered but they have been lost for hours I have no clue where they could be!!

Then there it was a shake it went completely black again, I noticed I wan't in my house anymore! I was very confused, I screamed " HELLO?" I noticed there was a soft voice that I heard it was familiar, then next I saw there face it was Mikayla she looked scared and if you know her well then you would know she is not afraid of anything.

We sat and talked for a while, I explained why we might be here she realized that we created time travel we could go back if we make a machine! I agreed but then we realized we didn't have any materials to build the time machine, a second later we heard another sound it sounded like someone was crying.

We weren't intending to hear someone else we thought it was over and that it's just us but no, I guess it's not... meanwhile we followed the crying noises there they were, it was a girl her name is Devin! She was my best friend in Middle School, we recognized each other and were so happy to see each other again. Mikayla didn't care about who she was she just cared about getting out!

Then a second later there was nothing we could hear each other but we couldn't see each other anymore, then we could see again we were back at home in the middle of the road there was a car coming and I jumped in front of the car! They were scared that I was hurt but somehow I didn't feel it hit me and then I said this " I think I have superpowers!! " They laughed at me they thought that i was completely crazy but then I got upset and I said " want me to prove it?"

They said tomorrow we all need some sleep so we went to our house and went to sleep, the next day they gave me a old car and told me to break it with my bare hands, and so I did. At first they thought that I was cray, they keep on asking me how to get powers it is really bothering me because I have no clue how I got them!

Mikayla's P.O.V

So this is completely unfair Emily has super powers and me and Devin don't, she told my super power is being really bratty at times! We have known Devin for half a year and she is pretty cool person if I say so myself, I think I should write a book about what is happening but I really don't feel like it.

Personally I would like to have invisibility as a super power, I think that super power is pretty cool. To be completely honest I think that Devin is the most sensitive one out of all of us but that's just my opinion, I have to write a report on how time works maybe I could use these past few days as an example that would be very easy.

I think that Emily is probably the sweetest most romantic one out of all of us, if Emily has super powers we could technically use it to our advantage which could help us go back to normal times where the hole in space Emily made wasn't at!

I think we should talk more about Devin for some reason I feel like she is being left out in this story, oh well she can live with it. There is nothing I can do with that so, we should focus more on the fact that we were sucked into a totally random place that was black and all we could see was each other!

Devin's P.O.V

Hi, i'm not used to these kinds of things it's kind of like an interview except the fact that people aren't judging you, wait I didn't think that through ok well let's move on shall we? First of all I met two wonderful people that I am now going through this really weird thing through, can we just call this thing the Pitch Project?

Well basically what the Pitch Project is it's when the sky goes completely black and only one person at a time is sucked into this random world where some people have super powers, once you reach that world there is no going back to the real world without a time machine or over population!

I notice something is laying on the ground and it kind of looks like a person covered in dirt, so I dug it up and i was correct it was Emily's boyfriend which is very sweet, funny, and nice. We are all friends here so i can go ahead and say this " I am dating Emery's EX" that was a shocking sentence i thought i would have never thought i'd say.

Well that's enough information from me so let's hear someone else's point of view, you will be hearing more from me though! So Good Bye for now.

~ Tiny Time Skip ~

Mikayla's P.O.V

So now that I am talking let's hear a little more from me, we were all getting ready for bed and all of a sudden Emily started to scream we all come rushing! Emerson, Emily's boyfriend was there firsts he asked what was wrong and she didn't say anything she just stood there and pointed at the bathroom door she stuttered and finally said "there is something in there we have to kill it."

I said well maybe if you would tell us what it is then maybe we can find out how to kill it, Emily stuttered again then she said "there is no way to harm it unless a guy distracts it" then again I ask Emily again what is it she finally told us it was the Witch Dragon that we all thought Roman had killed, Thomas Sanders Fanciful side of him.

According to what I know the Witch Dragon doesn't exist, at least everyone thought! After some careful research we all went to sleep and said we would deal with this tomorrow, and we did the only male we could distract the dragon with was Emerson Emily was okay with this but she was also a little bit scared of what would happen if he got hurt!