Welcome Remarks

"If you wait for inspiration to write you're not a writer, you're a waiter."

~Dan Poynter

Are you a writer? Then you're here at the right place.

WELCOME TO OPTIMUM AWARDS!

What does optimum means?

It's a Latin word for Best. Which symbolizes our fellow Writers that are the Best!

Interested? Want to join? If yes, here are some rules to follow before you can sign in the form and be part with us.

Rules:

1. Follow this account and b0zczxzc PERMANENTLY.

2. Add this on your library and reading list.

3. Vote EVERY parts of this book.

4.1. Your story must have 3 chapters above (novel). Hindi kasama ang Author's Note at mga kabanatang walang kinalaman sa storya.

4.2. Maximum of 10,000 words for one shot and short stories.

5. You MUST be patient and sporty. Dapat marunong kang tumanggap ng pagkatalo (kung man).

6. Mention/Tag 10 writers you know who's interested with this. Don't mention randomly. The purpose of this is to gain joiners.

Mention here~

7. Make sure you read all the rules. The password is, what's your favorite planet? Ex: Jupiter

8. Add #TOA2018 on your tags and title.

9. The sticker is a MUST! Participants with no sticker will be disqualified.

10. Your story must be in Tagalog or Taglish. Pure English and other language stories are not accepted.

11. Once you're accepted, you cannot unpublish nor delete your story/stories, you cannot change your username also. If you do, you will be disqualified and BANNED here. You cannot join ever again.

12. Have fun, make friends and enjoy!

That's all the rules to join, easy right? What are you waiting for, join now and flip the next chapter for the form!

~Optimum Awards