Chapter 2: The New Workout Plan

Back with it here in chapter two with set up for the structure of building all these different relationships now, I'm excited to dig deeper into the relationships once I get the chance. Hopefully, you all like the longer stories anyways appreciate taking the time to read and every follow, favorite or comment gets me fired up to crank out chapters, now on to the show.

Chapter 2

Approaching the entrance to the gravity chamber Gohan had to shake the uncertainty trying to find the confidence again thinking that he had to do this with determination building up. He and Bulma entered the main door in the hallway to appear in the control room outside the main chamber seeing the main thick door that leads to the training room Gohan glances around. Seeing monitors panel with chairs as Bulma walks over to a microphone. Gohan then looks at the monitors and sees two figures appear standing apart by some distance Vegeta standing tall crossing his arms in his typical Saiyan armor gear with blue spandex looking like his usual self. Looking at another monitor to get a better look at the other figure it was Trunks Vegeta and Bulma's 8-year-old son. Trunks wasn't holding up well panting with sweat pouring off him looking battered knees buckling looking drained. Wearing a dark green gi with orange belt and wristbands which at this point were torn and as beaten as him.

Over the speakers, we hear Vegeta bark at Trunks "Come on boy you're fighting sloppy, you're an insult to my time! Why do I even bother with you!?" "Oof Vegeta is brutal as ever." Gohan thinks feeling for Trunks

A vein in Bulma's forehead pops up "Rrrgghh that ass!" she bursts out grabbing for the microphone ready to let loose on Vegeta. "Here we go…"

"Vegeta!" she yells over the microphone at this Trunks looks around confused as Vegeta looks at a camera to respond without missing a beat like he knew the whole time he was being watched.

"What the hell do you want woman!? And why are you here brat!? Did you decide to stop being a disgrace to your Saiyan side and get over your self-pity" at this Gohan's eyebrows raised surprised he called him out "Did he know I was here? The only time I had any rise level of power was flying in. Did Vegeta pick it up while fighting Trunks? Even then how is he picking my level now at near nothing did he improve in reading that much over the years?" his fist clenched at the end part of Vegeta's comment.

Bulma still holding the microphone responded "Actually you may be surprised! Also, I'm ending your session Trunks needs to be finished for today you pushed him too far today!" She reaches over to a computer and proceeds to shut off the gravity.

All Vegeta gave was an "Humpf" looking displeased as always "We're heading in!" she then inputs commands to open the door and it begins unlatching and sliding open. Gohan and Bulma go in approaching the father and son Bulma speed walking up to Vegeta to tell him off some more.

"What the hell's your problem!? How many times do I have to tell you to not push him so hard!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you I know what I'm doing, and you have no concept of training for a Saiyan so stick with playing with toys in your playroom." Sneered Vegeta.

"…Oh no…" Gohan muttered under his breath "This was a bad idea…"

"EXCUSE ME!?" screeched Bulma.

"Mom I'm fine I was just a little out o-" Trunks was cut off and talked over as Bulma continued

"If it wasn't for MY 'TOYS' you wouldn't have this room to train, clothes to train in or even a place to stay because my 'TOYS' all pay for 'MY PLACE' so you better knock it off! Now Trunks go and get cleaned up and rest."

"But mom…" he tried to protest disappointment on his face

"NOW!" she said pointing to the exit.