part 1

Hey guys update will be till tomorrow..

Man:Mom why can't you understand.. I don't want to marry her.. I am still 28 years only.. I want to spend my life happily..Said a man of 28 years old..

Nyo:Manik please marry her. It is important for our company.. please understand..we will be more rich..

Man:But mom we are already rich.. I don't want to marry her..

Nyo:Fine.. Don't marry her..Why will you listen us..Tum toh bade hogaye ho na..Hum hothe koun Hain..

Man:Mom Stop it yaar..Stop this emotional blackmail..

Raj:Manik..Listen to us..It will be for your own good.. I promise we will not force you into anything after this.. Just Marry her.. Please..

After Soo much of requesting he accepted..

Man:Okay but you guys will not support her..Will never stop me from having one night stands..Will never stop me from doing anything..

Nyo:Why will we baby..

Man: Promise Me..

Raj&Nyo: Promise Manik..

Manik and his parents smiled evilly..

..........

On the other side..A girl is blushing seeing a picture of her soon to be husband..

Girl: I am soo happy Manik..You know I loved you from childhood but you never cared.. pouted..But now we are going to be one..You accepted for the Marriage.. I can't believe it.. I Love you Manik I Love you..

Someone called her from behind..

Person:Soha..

Soha:Ha Mumma..

Sup:Dekho baby..Talk with Nandini..She was calling you..

Soha excitedly got down the bed and snatched phone from her..

Soha: How are you baby?..

Nan: I am fine di..So finally you are getting married to your dream boy..Aaha..And smiled..

Soha blushed..

Soha:Tu pehle ye Bata when are you coming here..

Nan:Day before your engagement didu..Waise di I will call you later.. My friend is calling..Bye.. Love you..

Soha:Bye bacha..Take care..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Follow me to read further updates..Coz it's too dark and going private soon..

Spoiler:Marriage with Soha.. Suhaagrat with..

Vote and Comment for Regular Updates..And Tomorrow I am going to update..My Very Personal Assistant..

Love
Priyashiv..