Manan Meet

Hey guys here is the update..See.. I updated fast and you guys should comment and vote fast..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

A cute little girl is searching for her sister when she spotted her with her fiance..She shouted..

Nav: Aunty where is Nandu..

Sup:She will be here any moment..

At the same time they heard a voice..

Girl:Soha di..This voice sent chills down Manik's body..He has the sudden urge to look at the girl..She came towards them..Only he knew how he is controlling himself from turning around..Supriya hugged her..

Sup:Nandini..Mera bacha.. I missed you alot and kissed her forehead..Navya too hugged her..Nandu came to her loving di looking at her lovingly..She came and kissed her cheek..Soha too did the same but with a little more affection..

Nan: I Love you soo much di and hugged her..

Soha:Bacha.. I Love You More.. Supriya and Navya left to meet other guests..

Nan:Di..Where is Jiju..Manik is staring at her intensely which didn't go unnoticed by his friends and they Smirked knowing what is going in his mind..

Soha:Aww..Sorry Bacha.. Introducing her to her fiancee..She is my sweet sister Nandini..A cute 16 years old girl.. Studying in warrior high..And baby he is your Brother-In-Law..

Manik is looking at the little girl with lust in his eyes..He forwarded his hands and said..

Man:Manik..Manik Malhotra..Nandini kept her hand on his..Manik has to restrain himself from throwing his head back in pleasure that caused with her soft small hand..

Man Pov: I can't believe her simple touch turned me on to such an extent..Her voice itself turned me on.. I will die if I won't have her.. I want her..She will be mine for Life long soon..And smirked..

He brought her hand to his lips and pecked it staring at her..She blushed at his gesture..

Hope you guys like it..It is not Edited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..