part 2

Hey guys here is the update..Do Vote And Comment.. I thought to update yesterday only yaar but thoda busy thi..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik,His Parents and Fab4 went to Soha's house..Her parents welcomed them with respect..

After talking a little.. Nyonika said..

Nyo:Call Soha..Arre Hum bhi apni Bahu Ko dekha..And smiled with Raj while Fab5 rolled their eyes..

Supriya came with Soha..Fab5 looked at her disinterested face..And Cabir whispered in Manik's ears..

Cab:Yaar..Ye toh Wahi ladki haina joh tere peeche love sick puppy ki tarah gumti thi..

Man: I don't know I never saw her..And She is not my type bro..

Dhr:Yup.. I don't like her a bit..

Ali:She has this mean face.. I don't like her Manik..

Muk:Me too..She is looking at you like a desperate whore Manik..

Manik looked at her with disgusting face but then smiled at her before she notices..While Soha's heart skipped a beat looking at his smile to which she blushed and Fab5 rolled their eyes in disgust which got unnoticed by everybody..

Sup:Beta..Would you like to talk with Soha..

Man:No Aunty.. I like her..That's it Soha is on cloud9.. Little did she know this marriage and her love for him is going to break not only her but also her innocent sister.. Supriya asked Soha's decision and she agreed..She told this to her husband and he said..

Surya:Okay..

Raj:Toh hum kya Iss risthe Ko pakka samje..

Surya:Ji Ha..

They together had lunch and left the mansion with evil smirk..Fab4 already know why he is marrying..No for once they felt bad for that innocent soul who had soo many dreams about her marriage..

Manik after reaching his mansion and asked his call girl to come to his mansion..After she came..He took her to his room and did make out whole night while Soha here is soo happy..

Like this three days passed and today is their engagement..

Fab5 and Manik's parents were pretending to be good and happy but they want is the marriage to happen and get the hell out of this nonsense..Soha came to them with her friend Navya and introduced her to them..

Soha:Mr.Malhothra..She is my bestfriend Navya Naveli..They just nodded while Cabir felt attracted towards her..At the same time her Mother came..

A cute little girl is searching for her sister when she spotted her with her fiancee..She shouted..

Nav:Aunty where is Nandu..

Sup:She will be here anytime..

At the same they heared a voice..

Girl: Soha Di..And this voice sent chills down Manik's body and he had the sudden urge to look at her face..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..You already know who she is..And in next update the most awaited thing is going to happen and that is Manan meet..And from next update itself it is private..Do follow me..Coz it is going to be hell dark..Make sure you don't bash me Lovelies..Vote And Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..