Part 5~ Bonus chapter

BONUS CHAPTER~

Yani walks into the house and changes her shoes to her slippers and puts her bags on the floor before heading to the living room. Hoseok has been busy the past week with getting ready to go to the states. Yani glances at the suite cases by the door and sighs. Hoseok already packed. "Hoseok? Are you home?!" Yani pulls her phone out of her pocket as she sits on the couch. Four missed calls from Hoseoks mom and one from Hoseok. She calls him and waits for him to answer.

"Yani-ah? Shouldnt you be asleep? its almost twelve." He asks.

"I had to look through applications. Where are you?"

"Im about to leave bighit. Why dont you head to bed and Ill wake you when I get home to tell you im there." He quickly slips his shoes on as the boys watch him from across the room.

"Ill just wait up." Yani insists.

"Is that Yani?" V asks.

Jhope nods as he ties his shoes. "I didnt know shed be awake right now. She doesnt like being alone during thunder and lightening storms. She just told me theres a storm moving in."

"Ah. Go to your wife Hobi. We'll see you in a few hours." Rm waves him to go.

"Ill see you later guys." Jhope grabs his jacket and runs out to his car all while Yani lays on the couch, listening to him get into his car.

With in 30 minutes Jhope walks into his house, changes to slippers and finds Yani passed out on the couch. He smiles and crouches down in front of her and moves her hair from her face. "Yani-ah." Hoseok whispers. "Lets go to bed." He stands up and picks her up bridal style. Yani opens her eyes slightly and smiles up to the boy, wrapping her arms around his neck, laying her head against his chest. He pushes the door open with his foot and lays her on their bed. He looks at her soft expression. Hoseok touches her cheek and bites his lip. "Sleep well." Hoseok changes to pj pants, no shirt, and get in bed next to Yani. He pulls the blanket over the both of them, laying on his side with his arm under his pillow. Yani all of a sudden rolls over and wraps her arm over his waist.

"Thank you.." She mumbles as she scoots closer, burrying her face against his chest.

"For what?" He asks quietly.

"You rushed home.. To me.. You barely know me yet you rushed home for me." She states just barely autable.

"We lay in the same bed and we barely know each other." He laughs lightly, making Yani smile.

"I hope to make you happy Hoseok." She admits.

Hoseok smiles and wraps his arms around her. "You already do." He leans close and kisses her on the forhead. His smile grows as she tightens her arms around him.

"Im going to miss you while youre gone." She mumbles against his chest, sending goosebumps all over his body.

"Ill call as much as I can." He reasures her. "But dont worry. Ill miss you too. And youre seeing me off."