the meeting

the plane has been arrived to acity called virginia then the passengers is getting out from the plane.

there was agirl was gitting called Natasha richardson she was preaty girl from europe she came with her family to study in ahigh school she was going down the plane's stairs and when she arrived to down her mom said natasha "please wait" the she stoped.

 when they was in the airport she saw some one she was like him when she saw him and she was still looking to him with her brown eyes.

the mom said "natasha ........ natasha" she wasnt attention "natasha.......natasha" the mom said catching her shoulder "aww......what mom" natasha asked then the mom said "lets go now" natashasaid "ok" she get in the taxi.

after along time she arrived to her new house she was happy with that new house and that she will have anew friend but she was sad because she has left her friend and neighbors.

after she finished tidying her new room she sit watching tv and while she was watching she was thinking of that guy she didnt forget him at all .

in the next day she went to her new school she was little shy but she was very happy too because this is her first day in her new school.

after she knew the places in the new school she went to her class but she was late.

she knocked thye door "come in" the teacher said.

she opened the door she found new people she was wanting to know them all but she couldnt.

"good morning "natasha said to her new teacher "iam natasha the new student "she said to the teacher "good morning "the teacher said "go and sit in your deck "the teacher to natasha .

while she was walking to her deck she was looking to her new class mates then she sit down near the window.

she was looking to the sky from it and imagning the face of the gay that she was looking to him in the airport.

while she was looking the teacher asked her "what are you doing natasha " she looked to him fast and told him "i was looking from the window sorry ".

the teacher was angry from her but he forgave her because it was her first day and said "ok but dont do it again " she nodded with her head agree with her teacher but she was still think of him .

the bell has been rang that is mean that the break is beging.

she went to eat her dinner and while she was eating she saw the guy that she saw him in the air port with some friends of him.

suddenly three people appeared.

the first said "hi .......my name is ariel ".

the second said "and my name is mikel ".

the third said "and iam charly ".

she was surprised and happy because she finally found new friends she said "hi........iam natasha".

she looked to him again mikel said "he is david cross he is in the third year at the high school he is the popular ".

she was happy for listening that she smiled and she talk to them.

and while she was talk she found that they in her class but she couldnt know that because she didnt see them.

but while she was talking she was looking to him every minute.