Chapter 12: It hurts

Pain..... pain was all I could feel.

There was pain everywhere in my body.

'Where am I?' I thought.

The annoying beeps were making me more irritated as the seconds went passed.

I could sense someone intensely staring holes into me.

My numb hands were brought back to life when a small soft hand intertwined with mine.

They were familiar, "Jimin?"

"Namjoon-hyung! You're awake!" His response assured me that it was Jimin.

I tiredly peeled my eyes open, I could see nothing but a bright light, and a sound monitor next to me that wouldn't shut up.

"Where the hell am~"

"Namjoon, it's good to see that you are awake, how do you feel?"

I slowly and painfully swivelled my head around to see a young woman with a laptop tapping furiously at the buttons while occasionally looking up at me.

"Uh-um everything h-hurts," I replied truthfully just wanting to shut my eyes and sleep.

She nodded in response, "w-where am I?" I asked.

Jimin perked his head up and looked up at me worried, before quickly averting his gaze to the woman.

"Don't worry this is normal, you are at the hospital. Do you remember why?"

Seriously? I thought I was supposed to be the one asking the questions.

I raked my brain for any possible answer, why the hell am I in a hospital? And where the fck are the other members.

"I-i don't know."

She sighed, "do you remember the concert?"

"Y-yes."

"Do you remember driving to the airport?"

"Sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?"

"I remember we had to drive through a storm, and I was with suga-hyung Taehyung, Jin-hyung."

"Anything else?"

"Nothing else apart from people shouting at the driver and then everything went black."

The doctor nodded, "Namjoon, you were in a car accident."

My eyes widened, "I-I was?"

"Yes, you have broken both of your legs, in your right leg one clean break and one fracture whereas the left two clean breaks. We have plastered them for you already, but we will probably need to do some more tests to check that your legs were the only parts injured apart from a couple cuts and bruises."

I gulped looking down at my legs, I hadn't even realised. They ached like hell, they were both plastered and propped up on pillows. I looked at the rest of my body and noticed the various tubes attached to my arms and it seriously freaked me out.

Holy shit,

How am I meant to dance now? How are we meant to perform if one member has broken both of his legs?

"Hyung!" I looked to Jimin who looked shocked.

"What?"

"You swore!" I gasped....oops I guess I said that out loud, I chuckled a little.

A thought alarmed me "Are the others hurt?"

Jimin's eyes glazed with tears, he sadly smiled at me. My smile faded and a bad feeling washed over me, I was to busy thinking about myself, well done Namjoon. The leader of fcking Bangtan can't even care about his members properly.