03

i have been acting strange since i met hyunjin. i don't like him, i am sure about that. i mean i just met him two days ago, i barely know him. he's just got a handsome face. he is just one of felix friends. just a really cute friend. today i didn't even look at the mirror, tired of seeing my ugly face. i didn't care much about how i looked like today. soojin you need to stop acting weird and come back to your normal sense.

again i saw hyunjin with felix on my seat. unlike last time i walked to them. "hi" both of them said and i greeted them back. hyunjin sat on my desk but i didn't tell him to move and let him sit there until the bell rang and he left to his classroom. "i can see hearts in your eyes" felix deep voice whispered quietly in my ears. "what hearts" i said a little too loud. "the hearts in your eyes when you look at hyunjin" he smirked. "you're imagining things" i said quietly since the teacher started to suspect us. "don't pretend that you didn't look at him like he was the most beautiful creature in the world" but that was true. i didn't want to admit it but it is true that he was the most beautiful living creature i have seen so far. i pretended i didn't hear him and continued to do my work. "are you up for dance practice after school" i just agreed because even if i said no he would drag me there any way like last time.

today minho and hyunjin was already present when we arrived at the practice room. they both were sweating, their hair and shirt were wet. you could see through their shirt since it was drained in sweat, especially hyunjin's. he wore a sleeveless white shirt. he looked hot. "you guys are here, should we begin" i wasn't sure if i want them to teach me dances when they themselves were already exhausted. "you guys can rest, i can wait" minho went to sit down on the couch. but hyunjin remained standing. "i can teach you now"  he said. i felt my cheek burning and i was probably blushing. i don't think i will be able to focus if he's not going to wipe out the sweat on his forehead and change his shirt. he is too distracting!

i looked at him in the mirror the whole time. the way he moved his body looked perfect. i couldn't focus on anything but him. he looked so hot when he was serious but cute when he talks to me normally. "soojin focus" he let out a sigh, i think i made him annoyed. "well i'm sorry i got distracted by how hot you looked" i wanted to say that but i obviously didn't. i learned two easy dance moves in 1 hour and 30 minutes, great. After some rest felix, minho and hyunjin got up and practiced their own dance. my eyes followed hyunjin's movements. he noticed that i stared at him through the mirror and he looked at me back but i avoided his eyes.

after the practice everyone went their own ways. minho and felix rode the bus together but me and hyunjin walked different ways home, i thought. "soojin wait" he ran to me and breathed for air. "are you going this way" i nodded. "good, me too" he continued to walk and i followed him. it was silence between us for awhile, an awkward silence. he spoke up first and after that we continued to talk about everything. now i know he has a dog named kami. he was so easy to talk too, the words just run out my mouth without realising i was outside my house. i stopped walking. "is this where you live" he pointed at my house. "yeah, i think you should go before my dad sees you" i was scared because dad could have looked at us through the window and walk out of the front door with a gun on his hand. "can i get your number" he asked looking down at the ground. my heart was beating so loud i felt it in my ear. he handed me his phone and i typed down my number. "see you tomorrow" he waved at me and walked away. before i open the door to our house my phone rang and i picked it up. "is this soojin, i just called to be sure" his voice sounded so cute even on the phone. i'm officially in love

I don't know how to English and I suck at writing bye.