04

hyunjin <3
good morning soojin

asdfghjkl i love you|
asdfghjkl i lo|

good morning

hyunjin <3
are you free today after school?

yes why

hyunjin <3
do you want to practice today
felix and minho is busy so it will be just the two of us
is it okay with you

yes totally

hyunjin <3
good
see you in school

i woke up to hyunjin's message, my heart did a thing when i read good morning soojin. him asking if we could practice dance alone without felix and minho was the last thing i expected. it felt like we became close yesterday when we walked together home but it still feels somewhat awkward. i stayed in the bathroom longer than usual. i tried to straighten my stubborn wavy hair. does he like girls with straight hair or wavy hair? everybody says i look better in straight hair so i will just go with it. i wanted to paint my plain and boring face but i don't own any makeup, only a really expensive pink lipstick i got from dad. i used it once when i went to a party, but i ain't using it again. i have never wanted makeup more than today. i look ugly and i can't do anything about it.

hyunjin ate lunch with me and felix today. gosh, he looked so cute just eating. hyunjin and felix talked with each other the whole time, i just laughed along every time they laughed. i had no idea what they talked about i only focused on hyunjin the whole time. "so you guys are going to practice today, together" felix raised an eyebrow at me. he knows something. "yeah" it seems totally normal for hyunjin. am i the only one panicking?

"soojin do you have something you need to tell me" felix said, he stared straight into my eyes "actually" i paused, "i copied your homework" he didn't look surprised or angry, he was probably used to it by now. "i know you like hyunjin" i didn't know how to react, it was probably obvious for him since he was my best friend. "is it okay with you, i mean he is your friend" it could be weird for him if i liked one of his friends. "are you kidding me, i'm happy for you to finally like someone i didn't know you had feelings" i rolled my eyes to his comment about my feelings. this is the second time i'm crushing on someone, and the last time was when i was like seven.

i don't know what's so special with hyunjin, why did i start to like him. is it because of his looks? well that is not the only reason. first of all, he looked like an angel. i see handsome and cute boys everywhere but hyunjin looked different. he is everything combined, he looked unreal. it's like he jumped out from a webtoon. no, he didn't look like those guys we call "flower boys", for me he looked better.

but his looks are not the only reason why i like him. i felt something that day we walked together home and talked about everything that came out of our mouths, something weird and different. my heart reacted to him in a strange way. i usually doesn't talk much with people i've just met especially not about something personal. but i opened up so much for him that day, i didn't even realize i told him so much about me because the words just freely run out of my mouth. he was fun and easy to talk to which was weird for me because i've known him for just four days and it usually takes awhile for me to feel close to someone. it feels like riding those scary roller coasters whenever i see him, and i want to keep seeing him but at the same time, i want to avoid him because i can't control my feelings when i'm around him.

if this is not love, i don't know what it is anymore.

I'm sorry if my English is weird, please keep in mind that English is not my first language.