01

i gave dad a hug and said goodbye before i got off the car. i was greeted by a wild felix running to my direction. he welcomed me by ruffling my hair. i shook my head off his hand and continued to walk.

"how was your weekend sweetie," felix asked. "boring as always" we were already in the classroom. the teacher was late (as always). "i told you to hang out with me" he pouted. "remember, no boys" i was referring to my dad. my dad hated that i was friends with felix. he's scared that we will catch a feeling for each other. for my dad, studying comes before boys. he can be sure that i will never get a boyfriend anytime soon. no one will never be interested in me nor am i interested in anyone. felix and my dad is the only persons i'm close with therefor my mom moved away with another man when i was still a baby. felix always tries to get me new friends by inviting his guy friends when we are together but it just ends up me being alone and then i leave without them realizing. yes, i don't know how to socialize.

"my dad wants me to find some activity i can do outside of school" i sighed heavily and took a bite of my lunch. "he has a point, your lazy ass is inside your room all day" he is not wrong, but being in school is enough socializing for me. "what about joining my dance group" felix insisted. again? i thought. he is asking me that again, joining his dance group with two other boys? over my dead body! "you know i can't even move my legs without breaking my bones" felix and the other two dances good enough to be back up dancers. as for me, i can't even move my legs without hurting myself. "if my dad finds out that i'm in a room alone with boys he will freak out" i finally took the last bite of my lunch and waited for felix to be done. "well he doesn't have to know" he sure is stubborn. "i wouldn't want to anyway, i can't even dance and you want me to dance with your amazing dancers" i said. "come on soojin" he tried to act cute. it didn't work on me. "still no" i said and got off my seat since he was done eating.

little did i know that he wouldn't listen to me when i said that i didn't want to join his stupid dance group. well, now i'm here in their practice room waiting for the other two to come. my hand was sweating. i don't like where this is going. i should be home and be watching series at this moment. what am i doing here. felix stopped dancing for a moment and looked at me. he noticed that i was nervous. "hey, relax my friends won't bite you and if they do you just have to bite them back" i would if i was brave enough, i'm just so shy and awkward. loud talking could be heard outside the door, oh no they're here.

a familiar guy with dark brown hair walked in. he was probably one of those guys felix was inviting when we were hanging out together. and behind him was a tall guy with black hair. 'cute' i thought. 'no soojin stop' i told myself. they greeted felix but didn't notice my existence. great, please continue like that. "guys this is soojin" felix just had to ruin my plan. I was planning to run away quietly when they were talking to each other. well it's too late now. "oh i remember you" the shorter guy said. i simply smiled at him. "she wants to learn dancing" ok, when did i say that? i said that i didn't want to. "cool, don't worry we can help you" said the same guy. he just made me more worried. "i'm minho" the shorter brown haired guy introduced himself. "and i'm hyunjin" the cute and tall one said. "then should we start?" minho looked at me with excitement and i just smiled awkwardly as an answer. this is going to be a long day.