Chapter 1~Smilygirl123 (Edited)

One day, in the winter of 2013, I logged onto AnimalJam to do an adventure with my friend, Smilygirl123. We did Return of the Phantoms. So when we started the adventure everything was normal; we got the hidden chest in the beginning, stuff like that. But, once we had all the phantoms captured in the first part, while we were watering the plants a phantom came out of nowhere and zapped me. All 3 of my hearts just gone with 1 zap. This phantom was huge and it had a crown on it's head. My first thought was this had to be a glitch. So, I tried to respawn in the adventure, but nothing happened. I kept trying but still nothing. Was this a glitch, or was it something even worse than a glitch?

"Smilygirl, I don't think we can do this by ourselves." I typed.

"It's too late to get other people to join the adventure, when we already started." she replied. Suddenly, I respawned at the very beginning of the adventure, but everything was different. Liza was gone and blood was dripping from the trees. I saw Smilygirl. But, her eyes were a scarlet red just like the blood on the trees. She was smeared with blood and her tail was gone. Her clothes were torn and ripped and had a bunch of holes in them. What really disturbed me was the blood flowing from her mouth.

"Smilygirl?" I typed nervously. Smilygirl's head turned to look behind her, then back to me. It was a slow movement. Then, all of a sudden, big red words appeared on my screen. I read them aloud to my friend who was sitting next to me.

"First your friend Smilygirl and now it's your turn." My friend thought it was just a hacker.

"Why don't you keep going?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure I want to." I replied flatly. She continued playing her game, so I turned back to my screen. The words were oozing blood, just like the trees. Then, suddenly, the words changed.

"The Phantom King will destroy Jamaa player by player, and you are his next target, kittenprincess" I read aloud to my friend. Then, as soon as I finished reading it again, the screen went black.