~Chapter 15~

Movie: End Of The F***ing World
Song: The End Of The World

"Your going to do what on my face?" I asked outraged at her ignorance of me.

She kept talking to Zach as if it was his face that was going to be plucked, waxed, face masked, and then covered with all sorts of substances. Not only that but she planned on cutting some of my Afro then putting in some chemicals to make it less... alive.

I was outraged and petrified at the same time.

"Hey." I said clicking my fingers in her face, she turned only to give me a look of disdain, then turned back to Zach, how rude could she get. She must think she is some kind of high rise artist in the city, Well I'll give her a piece of my mind.

I was about to stand up when Harry stopped me.

"Just let the lady make you beautiful." He said putting his arms in front of me to stop me from beating up some toothpicks.

"She isn't doing that! If she could just stop desperately trying to flirt with Wolly and telling me all these things, maybe I'd be less dissatisfied about my treatment!" I yelled trying to peek over Harry.

I got tired of trying to look around him and looked him dead in the eye.

"Look, the more you fight, the more they will pluck... and I'm not just talking about eyebrows." He said rising his. I quieted, sitting back down on the fancy hairdresser's chair. I rolled my eyes regretting choosing this beauty spa.

Zach let me choose between several, but I chose this one, because the ambiance just looked like it suited me. Calm and smart, not POMPOUS AND RUDE!!!

I rolled my eyes mentally, wishing that I'd payed attention to my hair at least once in my life, except for failed attempts to tie it of course.

Harry shifted to the side, only for me to find the self-righteous whore standing there with a smug look.

"We can begin." Is all she said, before I was attacked by several girls from all sides taking me down. They plucked and pulled, washed and curled, plasted and layered until I could feel the extra weight added to my face. And all the weight lost from my hair.

3 hours

I sat down for 3 hours waiting for me to be made beautiful. I felt my pores open, with chemicals they called organic. When I looked up the only faces I saw were written with disgust, narcissists. So majority I closed my eyes, so I didn't have to know how bad I looked.

"And... done!" The winter wonderland wench exclaimed with joy. "Honestly girls we did great, I thought we'd be here all day.

They sat me up in my chair and turned me around to see myself. I didn't look like me. My cheeks had colour, they replaced my contacts with blue ones, my hair wasn't standing up but looked rich and lifeless flopping around on my face. My face suited my outfit.

"I look... I look, like.." I thought of the words that were best to explain my new look, "like a pompous ass." I squealed. "Everybody is gonna think I'm rich, this is the biggest illusion ever!" I exclaimed, surprised at the artistry of transformation.

These girls weren't shallow, they were artists. I turned to them smiling, happy with their work. The door to the boutique opened revealing Zach and Harry carrying food bags, and wearing new outfits.

Zach was wearing all black, a black tee suitable for showing of muscles. And Harry wore a long beige tee with black sweatpants. When Harry saw me he put his bags down, Zach following suit.

They watched for my reaction, eyes open attentively. Finally Harry broke the silence.

"What did they do to you?" He asked me, then he turned to them, "What did you do, she looks nothing like herself!" He raised his voice, seemingly upset.

"Your welcome." Miss snark said, thinking herself holy.

Harry surged forward, Zach holding him back, "You must think yourself a smartass, I don't look at it do kindly." He threatened.

"Woah, calm down you ass, they transformed, I'll go back to normal, I promise." I said holding my hands in front of his chest.