Description

Dreams are what everyone is believed to be born with. It's what drives us to pursue our goals in life. It's what we get taught from a young age.

"Follow your dreams," They said.

"Listen to your heart and take a chance," they said.

But the ugly truth behind those words is what we all need to hear instead.

What they really mean is, "you can't achieve anything just give up"

or

"You should think rationally, that's never gonna happen to someone like you of all people".

The bitter truth hurts, they never say the things they mean, that's what hurts the most.

Lies, constant lies.

Some people may argue that they aren't lying and they truly mean what they say, but that may be the case for you, but for me, that's a whole other story.

*****************

"WE LOVE YOU", They scream.

"YOU'RE SO HOT", They cry.

"OPPA!!", They shout.

Being at the top has its advantages. People adore me. They scream my name and devote their love to me.

Who could blame them? I'm a work of the gods. I could have anything or anyone I wanted, use it and just throw it away like garbage and they would still worship me as if I was their god.

Truth.

People only speak the truth about me and I revel in it.

My dream came true. I'm loved by everyone. Women crawl at my feet. Men want to be me.

And all it took was a little pretending.

Being cute and sincere isn't what we are really, we're the people you run away from in a dark alley. We're the people you don't mess with at school. We're the people who were "never gonna achieve anything in life", Bullshit.

Look at me now, I'm somewhere you could only dream of being.

A member of BTS.

  ***************** 

  A/N -

So, obviously, this is my new book and it's just the description. Unfortunately, my updates will be very slow as I am very busy recently. Although, if you show your support for this book and wish for me to carry it on, your votes and comments really do help motivate me to update. 

Basically, this is like a taster of the book and I would like to know if you would want to see this book progress and to see if you get immersed in the story. 

If the book does get a little attention I will most likely start the book. However, if it doesn't I might just not carry on or update as often.

I'm not saying you have to commit to the book for me to update, I'm just asking for support so then I know that its a good story idea.

At the moment I'm only posting this to see how much attention it gets and then I will update the next part of the story. 

Thanks for any support you can give, it means a lot.

-Amy-