They now know

Chloe POV:

"Bye guys, good luck with the concert Troye, sorry I couldn't be there for the first one but I promise I will be there for the next one

"Bye guys, good luck with the concert Troye, sorry I couldn't be there for the first one but I promise I will be there for the next one." I lied as I smiled softly at him while I grabbed my bag.
"I know you will sis." Troye smiled.
I heard the horn of a car.
"I've got to go. Good luck." I called running out the door.
"What about breakfast?" Mum called.
"I'll get it when we get there. I replied slamming the door.

I opened the back door of Pucks car and climbed in beside Kurt with Sam opposite him. Puck and Finn were in the front. They laughed and talked about the concert. I stayed quiet.

"It's going to be sick." Finn explained.
"Yea it is." Sam agreed.
"Our first concert." Puck explained.
"Hopefully our first of many." Kurt smiled.

I smiled at them softly. Kurt looked at me and smiled.

"You ok?" He whispered.
"Hmm me I'm fine." I nodded.
"It's just, you've been awfully quiet since you got in." He said.
"Oh just scared of how my family will think since they never heard me." I partly lied.
"I'm sure they'll love it. I mean it's not a surprise because they know your there."
I looked down.
"They don't?"
"no."
"Do they know that you joined a glee club."
I shrugged causing Kurt to look in shock.
"They don't." He asked, shocked.
I looked down.
"Why not?"
"I never told them." I said.
"So what do you tell them when we stay back."
"I'm with one of yous." I stated.
"Technically you ain't lying then." He pointed out.
I sighed.
"I guess I have to get ready for them to know."
"I guess you do." He said side hugging me.

Puck pulled up to the arena and I got out. I followed the boys into the area where the other girls and mister Shue was. I went to change before placing my bag into a corner.

"Alright, this is it. Are we ready?" Mister Shue asked as we gathered
"Yeah" Everyone but me shouted.
"Chloe, everything all right?" 
"Yea." I smiled.
"Mister Shue her family don't know she is on this." Kurt interjected.
"Really?" He asked looking at me.
I looked down, silently cursing Kurt.
"Chloe can I talk to you?" Mister Shue asked putting his hand on my back.
I nodded and followed him.

"Want to explain?" He asked as we sat in an abandoned changing room.
I sighed.
"I never told my family because they were caught up with helping troye. I didn't want to be a burden." I explained looking straight ahead, away from him.
"So they don't know that you are part of this?"
I shook my head.
"What did you say all those times we stayed back extra time.
"that I was at one of the guys or girls house." I shrugged.
"Well I am glad they will hear you today." 
I smiled.

We went back to the guys and watched troye on the Tv. Once he left for a break it was our time. Before we went on stage I pulled Samantha to the side.

"I need you to take my place for the girls performance."
"What Chloe, why?"
"Just trust me. You know my parts so you'll be fine." I nodded.
"But why?"
"I need to prepare for my family hearing me solo first time ever." I sighed.

With that we left and made our way on stage. It was dark so no one could see. I looked to see my brother, Jacob and parents on side of stage. I looked forward to see Tyde, Steele and Sage on front row. I took a deep breathe as the music started.

Troye POV:

I walked off stage for a break and watched as it went dark on stage. I seen figures of people coming on stage and getting into place. When the music started and a light came on to the girl I gasped at who it was.

"Is that Chloe?" Jacob asked me as we watched them perform.
"Yea."  I said.
"Did you know she could sing?" He asked.
"No." My mum replied to him.
"She's good." Jacob stated as they finished and everyone but the girls walked off.
"Yea." I sighed.

I watched as the girls finished and walked off before the final song they were doing came on. I looked as my sister walked on and did solo. I looked to the crowd to see them standing up and beginning to clap. My parents, Jacob and I also began clapping. She looked at me (When Rachel looks at Finn in clip) and i stopped clapping to smile at her. She smiled back and continued to sing. Once they finished they exited the stage and I had to get ready to go back on.

Chloe POV:

we finished and left the stage. I smiled and cheered with the rest as we went into the changing room. I grabbed my bottle of water and sat on the sofa as we watched Troye finish up. Afterwards I grabbed my stuff and began to change in the bathroom. As I came out I heard Troyes voice in the changing room. I froze and listened to what he said.

"How long has she been singing with you guys?"
"A couple of years, she's the youngest." I heard Puck say.
"Wow, I can't believe she didn't tell any of us."
"She told me she didn't want to get in the way of your stardom. That she wanted them to watch you more then her." Kurt explained.
"Why would she say that? I would move to know that she can sing, especially that well."
"Well, I dunno."
"Right well I will see her at home." He said before leaving.

I opened the bathroom door and went back over to the others. The guys were done so I said goodbye to the girls and left with them. As we made our way home we sung to the songs on the radio. As Puck pulled up on my driveway I noticed Troyes light still on. I sighed and looked down before saying bye to the guys and walking to the door. I opened it with my keys before waving to the car and heading upstairs.

As I passed Troyes door I heard him listening to the radio quietly. I smiled and made my way to my room. Just as I finished getting ready for bed there was a knock on the door. i sighed and opened it, knowing who it was.

"You can sing?" he asked sitting on my bed beside me.
"I guess." I shrugged.
"why didn't you say?"
"Because, I didn't want the spotlight taking off you." I said throwing my arms up into the air.
"Well I want everyone to know you can sing." He stated causing me to laugh.
"Sweet." I said sarcastically.
"I love you." He said pulling me into a hug.
"Love you too." I smiled hugging him back.

We stayed like that and I soon fell asleep in his arms.