2 years later

Chloe POV:

"The last of the Mellets have graduated

"The last of the Mellets have graduated. Oh come here."
"Mum, stop. If you cry I'll end up crying." I said laughing when she pulled me into a hug.
"Let her. She's proud of you." Dad said pulling me into him.
"We all are. My baby sis has graduated. Best day ever." Sage said.
"I thought me turning 18 was your best day ever." Tyde whined and Sage hit him jokingly as everyone laughed.
"What you going to do now." Jacob asked.
"I dunno. I never actually thought of it." I said honestly.
"Well your 17 years old, you have plenty time to think of that." Troye smiled pulling you into a side hug as we started walking away from the stage that I was on not more then half an hour ago.

I joked around with Troye as he lead me to the car park. As we passed the last of the rows of seats I seen a group of people I thought I'd never see again. The glee group. They had graduated a year before me. I squealed and ran towards them as they got up.

"Hey darling." Puck said as I hugged him first.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling at them all.
"Why we came to see you graduate. What friends would we be if we didn't?" Sam asked, hugging me.
"I wasn't expecting to see you. How'd you know the date?" I asked, generally confused.
"I told them."

I turned around to see Mister Shue walking towards us. I smiled and ran over to him, jumping on him as I hugged him. He hugged me back before letting go and holding me by the shoulders.

"You've been through so much and yet here you are. I'm so proud of you. You did it." He smiled.
"All thanks to you. All of you." I said looking back at everyone.
"Aww sweetie." Samantha said, rubbing my shoulder.
"Bring it in." Kurt called and my family and friends gathered in a hug.

I did it, I graduated, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. Everything I went through these past few years made me appreciate my life and those around me. I've lost some friends but also gained a stronger bond. I will be forever grateful of how life turned out