She's what?

Troye POV:

I looked towards my sister as she lay there with the oxygen mask on her. The lady beside me started to disconnect Chloe from the equipment as the driver announced they were pulling into the hospital bay. Doctors rushed in and wheeled her away as soon as the ambulance doors. Sage and jacob came running towards me as I watched my sister leave behind the doors.

"Is she going to be ok?" Sage asked.
"I hope so." I said putting my arm around her.

We followed the gathering doctors as they brought Chloe into the emergency area. As we went to follow her we were stopped and told to wait. I just sat on one of the blue plastic chairs and watched the door without saying a word. My sister and boyfriend did the same thing.

"Chloe Mellet?" I doctor called after what felt like forever.
"yea." I said getting up with the other two following.
"We checked over your sister and we found the reason why she fainted." She explained as we walked down the hall.
"is it serious?" Sage asked.
The doctor sighed and stopped outside a door.
"Your sister is anorexic. Her body wasn't able to function with the lack of food in her body."
"What?" Jacob asked, confused.
"She has not been eating for a couple of months." He explained.
"That's impossible, she eats with us all the time." I said.
"Well then she either eats very little or throws it up."
"Can we see her?" I asked after a few minutes silence.
"Yea sure. Through this door." He said.

I thanked him and went to open the door. I was shocked to see the sight in front of me. My baby sister was hooked up to all kinds of machines and had drips going into her for nutrients. She was so pale and now that I look I can see the bones slightly on her arms. I walk over and sit down beside her. Sage sits opposite me while Jacob stands at the edge of the bed. We all looked at Chloe in silence. Our baby sister was not eating correctly and we never noticed. I felt like such a bad brother. How didn't I notice.

"Jacob can you call and tell our parents?" I asked looking up.
"Yea sure." He smiled weakly and left the room.
"Will we tell Tyde and Steele?" sage asked.
"I think we have to. She's their sister as well."
She nodded.
"I'll tell Tyde." She said as she got out her phone.
"I'll tell Steele." I sighed unlocking my phone.