17

"Hey Suga..." I tapped Yoongi's shoulder to tell him we've landed. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You can't call me Suga here just like how I can't call you my J-Hope." My heart sank, "Right because you're dating Jimin." That's when Yoongi sat up, "Right because you'll date Taehyung." Before I could say no he stood and began grabbing his luggage.

I miss Japan already.

~~~

"Yoongi!" Jimin ran with his arms wide open and jumped right into Yoongi's arms. It seems that each memory we made is erasing thanks to Jimin. "Hobi!" I looked up to see Taehyung running to me as well.

Instead of jumping into my arms he handed me flowers. "Guys can like flowers too!" I gladly took them. "Where's my thank you?" I laughed at his cuteness.

"Thank you!" He shook his head "Hyung you know what I mean!" I felt hesitant because Jimin and Yoongi were staring right at us. "Uh-" That's when Taehyung got as close as possible to me leaving me with no choice. I gave him a light peck and that's all it took to trigger his box smile.

He really likes me.

"Alright love birds let's get out of here." Yoongi harshly walked off with Jimin trying to catch up.

And now we're back to how we were before.

~~~

"I missed you." Taehyung kept hugging me from behind and whispering to me. "I've missed you too." He spun me around to face him. "Hoseok."

"Hm?" Was all I managed to squeal out. "You know I realized how much you mean to me. Not seeing you for a long time hurt me." All I could do was make my mouth form into a small "O".

"You mean so much to me I don't want you to leave me." I shook my head "You won't." He leaned in closer to me causing me to step back and hit my butt against the wall. "Can I?" But before I could say no he whispered "fuck it" and kissed me.

He's a good kisser but I can't just forget about Yoongi.

"Ahem". Taehyung stopped and turned around. "Jimin needs you right now Tae..." Taehyung happily walked out the room leaving me with Yoongi.

"Did you seriously forget everything that happened in Japan that fast?" I shook my head "No! We're not even a thing and-"

"It doesn't matter I said you will be but I hoped you'd prove me wrong!" I clenched my jaw "I don't say anything about you and Jimin do I?" He fell quiet.

"This whole sope thing? It's over." He then walked out.

I wasn't going to stay and cry like how my heart wanted to. My head wanted me to run out so I did.

"W-what d-do you mean?" I asked while grabbing onto his collar.

"We can't ever be together."

"You're wrong we can!" My eyes started to tear up. "My Hope, J-Hope never forget how much Suga loves you." He placed a kiss on my lips and I let my tears fall.

"Your hope needs you!" He began to walk off. "S-Suga..." I held onto his wrist. "Don't make it harder than it has to be my hope."

"Suga don't leave." He turned around to reveal his eyes turning into a waterfall. "Babyboy don't you ever, never forget how much Suga loves you okay?" I cried more.

"Suga will always loves you."