Chapter #18

Safiyas POV

"What do you wanna eat?" Ian asks me. Im currently looking at the foods.... "Hmm yung adobo gusto ko" i said. "Okay,maghanap ka na ng upuan natin" he said and i just nodded.

I was walking and walking when i bumped into someones hard chest. "Sorry i wasnt looking at the way" i said while rubbing my temples. I looked up and may isang lalaki. "Your life has been a lie. Search for your past,you will be surprise" he said and walked away. Who the heck is he and im just confused. What the hell. I tried not thinking about and just sat on the chair and waited for Ian with our food.

Few minutes later he arrived. "Hey" he tries to get my attention but fails as i stare at floor. "Babe" he tries again and succeeded. "Thank you" i thanked him. "Is there anything thats bothering you?" He asked worried. "Nope wala to im just thinking" i said. "You know you can tell me anything right?" He said and kisses my forehead. "Yes po" i gave him a sweet smile.

Pagkataas namin ay wala na si Liam sa operation room. "Miss asan na po yung lalaking inooperahan kanina?" Tanong ko. "Ay mam nilipat na po sa room 304 sa third floor" sagot niya. "Thank you" i said and she nodded.

Pagkapunta namin ay nakahiga si Liam at si tita naman ay nakaub-ob sa tabi nito. "Dad kailan daw magigising si kuya?" Ian asked. "They said 1 week pag hindi siya nagising then it is the sign that the machines are the only thing thats keeping him alive" his dad said. "Sir im really really sorry..i-i dint know...i s-shouldnt have said yes. Its my fault" i sobbed. "No hija. Dont cry its not your fault..you didn't know. The doctor actually said kapag inatake ulit siya for the 3rd time theres a chance that he wont really make it. But if he did its a miracle" his dad said.

Ians POV

"Saf its late may pasok pa tayo bukas ihahatid na kita" i said. "No its okay kaya ko malapit lang din naman subdivision namin dito stay here with tita" she said. "Hija its okay malapit lang pala edi mabilis makakabalik si Ian so no worries" Dad said. "Sige thank you po and sorry po ulit dadalaw na lang po ako bukas" she bid byebyes. "Ingat kayo and Ian bumalik ka agad" sabi ni dad. "Yes dad we'll go now bye" i said.

When we arrive at her house bumungad agad samin ang mommy niya. "Goodevening Mrs. Anderson my name is Ian and inihatid ko lang po si Saf" i said. "Hello hijo thank you sa paghatid sa anak ko nagaalala talaga ako hindi kasi siya nagtext sakin eh, and call me Emery" Emery said. "Sorry mom i forgot, mom Ian is my boyfriend" she said "Gusto mo pumasok at uminom?" She asked me. "No im fine see you tomorrow" i said and kissed her cheek and she blushed. She is so fucking adorable. "Nice to meet you Emery" i give her a sweet smile.

I got back to my car...holy shit i just met her mom. Its so awkward fucking hell. Nice to meet you Emery why the freak did i said that. Fuck this shit im so embarass.

Safiyas POV

"Care to explain?" Sabi ni mama. "Can i tell you tomorrow im like really tired mom" i said. "Fine, goodnight" she said then kissed my forehead. "Goodnight mom love you" i said.

When i got upstairs i cant believe na kami na ni Ian. I shouldnt jump into conclusions i should ask him. But i feel really guilty for Liam he was such a nice guy and...and he could die because of me. Thinking that made me cry myself to sleep.

I woke up at the sound of the alarm. "God i dont wanna get upppp" i said. "Saaaaaaaf we still need to talk sweetie" my mom shouted from downstairs. "I guess i owe her an explanation" then i proceed doing my routine which consists of taking a bath, picking an outfit, curling my hair, and doing my makeup.

When i get downstairs i saw my mom waiting for me at the island counter. "Now sit, eat and talk" she said. "Moooooom" i said. "Hindi hindi you need to explain sweetheart" she said. "Fiiiiiiine so what do you wanna know?" I asked her while taking a bite of the food she made me. "San ka nang galing yesterday?" She asked. "Uhm i saw Ian kissing some girl but we were not together that time so i walked out and kept running then someone saw me crying and offered me to go to the amusement park and i accepted his offer so yeah" i answered her. "You cant just go with random people asking you to ge somewhere Safiya" sabi ni mommy. "I know i know mom it wont happen again" i assure her.

"I would like to invite you boyfriend tomorrow dinner at our house" she states and not asked. "Um do you want dad to kill me?" I asked her. "Oh sweetie he already knows" she said and chuckles. "Moooooom" i said in defeat. "Fine ill ask him" i gave up.
"And mom theres like a plot twist yesterday so you know the guy asked me to go with him right? He is Ians brother. Crazy right? And he is in the hospital and we dont know when he will wake up. Mom i didnt know he has heart disease. Its all my fault" i said while sobbing. "Oh sweetie you didnt know. You shouldnt blame yourself if hes awake right now he wouldnt want you to blame yourself either" she comforts me. "Thanks mom, im going to go to school im gonna be late bye love you" i said and i kisses her cheeks. "Take care sweetie love you too" she said